King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm thinking is maybe they can have him destroying the streets of New York (using projections) and then we take shelter in the subway. Then he finds his way in and then they can use some of the effects they already have.

Last edited:
I am so happy to hear he may come back. But is it 100% confirmed? And how are they going to do it with the building being in san fran? Will we see the removal of the san fran area?

I'm happy disaster is leaving, that ride was lousy.

I see alot of: "It would be completely impractical to build a Kong AA"

And to that I say... Kuka Arms.

Wait..someone said a Back to the Future coaster rumor between MIB and Simpsons? When did this rumor appear? I would DIE for them to bring Back to the Future back.

I dont think it matters how long whispers have been going...Point is is that some of these crazy ideas that people have been throwing out of their buttes lately and sticking to them even when logic and insiders say it's not going to happen is getting really annoying.

I come here to take place in logical discussion, debate, and find out really cool information about parks I love not to post a serious legitimate question/observation only to be drowned by the mass amount of the SAME ideas/posts that have been repeated time and time again.

No offense to anyone in particular but I'm tired of it.

I dont think it matters how long whispers have been going...Point is is that some of these crazy ideas that people have been throwing out of their buttes lately and sticking to them even when logic and insiders say it's not going to happen is getting really annoying.

I come here to take place in logical discussion, debate, and find out really cool information about parks I love not to post a serious legitimate question/observation only to be drowned by the mass amount of the SAME ideas/posts that have been repeated time and time again.

No offense to anyone in particular but I'm tired of it.

If you post a random speculation idea that isn't feasible or logical or practical, people are going to tell you it isn't feasible or logical or practical. If you continue to insist that the random speculation idea is a possibility because "we don't know," we're going to repeat that it isn't feasible or logical or practical.

Just because an insider can't "confirm" something is coming or not doesn't mean everyone can claim "x random Nickelodeon or DC Comics property could coming to Universal" and then call people annoying or a debbie downer when they point out it won't logically happen. I come to this forum for insightful discussion about what could actually happen. If someone wants to discuss this stuff in a "My Dream Universal Park" thread, have at it there, but I'm seriously annoyed by all of the insisting that these random properties *MIGHT* come when there's literally no basis it for other than someone thinking it'd be cool.

I don't want to spend 3 pages discussing whether or not DC comics is coming to Universal. It's like discussing whether or not Marvel will come to Disney. It's just not going to happen in the foreseeable future, and we're all wasting time when the DC supporters just say "well you don't know if it could happen!"

Reactions: jtsalien
If you post a random speculation idea that isn't feasible or logical or practical, people are going to tell you it isn't feasible or logical or practical. If you continue to insist that the random speculation idea is a possibility because "we don't know," we're going to repeat that it isn't feasible or logical or practical.

Just because an insider can't "confirm" something is coming or not doesn't mean everyone can claim "x random Nickelodeon or DC Comics property could coming to Universal" and then call people annoying or a debbie downer when they point out it won't logically happen. I come to this forum for insightful discussion about what could actually happen. If someone wants to discuss this stuff in a "My Dream Universal Park" thread, have at it there, but I'm seriously annoyed by all of the insisting that these random properties *MIGHT* come when there's literally no basis it for other than someone thinking it'd be cool.

I don't want to spend 3 pages discussing whether or not DC comics is coming to Universal. It's like discussing whether or not Marvel will come to Disney. It's just not going to happen in the foreseeable future, and we're all wasting time when the DC supporters just say "well you don't know if it could happen!"

I just don't like when people pretend they know everything and say its not going to happen. Like they know for sure 100 percent. The only person I'm going to listen to for confirmations is HTF. If people want to come on here and get excited to talk about the possibility of something like DC or whatever other IP happening, I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean you don't have to respond to it. And its not hurting you. So what's the problem with people talking about stuff that could possibly happen? If we were to only talk about things that are confirmed the forum it probably wouldn't be as lively and fun. Now I can understand if people keep going on about something that has been confirmed will never happen. That would be a different story. Personally I like to discuss everything related to Universal or whatever theme park I like on here. Anyways no hard feelings, I just think different about the situation.

Last edited:
I just don't like when people pretend they know everything and say its not going to happen. Like they know for sure 100 percent. The only person I'm going to listen to for confirmations is HTF. If people want to come on here and get excited to talk about the possibility of something like DC or whatever other IP happening, I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean you don't have to respond to it. And its not hurting you. So what's the problem with people talking about stuff that could possibly happen? If we were to only talk about things that are confirmed the forum it probably wouldn't be as lively and fun. Now I can understand if people keep going on about something that has been confirmed will never happen. That would be a different story. Personally I like to discuss everything related to Universal or whatever theme park I like on here. Anyways no hard feelings, I just think different about the situation.

DC has been shot down for numerous reasons.

For the millionth time. What HTF said isn't gospel truth carried down from the mountain, written on stone tablets. He's been wrong before, and he'll be wrong again. He'll be the first one to admit that. He also damn sure doesn't know everything. HTF wasn't the one who broke the news about HP taking over Jaws, just to name a big one. To discount other knowledgeable people on here is rude, stupid, and disrespectful.

There are plenty of legitimate rumors to discuss. But just because HTF doesn't deny the possibility of My Little Pony, doesn't mean that's a legitimate idea. People have the capacity to think for themselves. Others besides HTF possess the abilities of critical thinking, and the apparently so difficult to ascertain notion of common sense.

People come to this website because OU is known for the best insider information, and that's not just from HTF. They know what they read here will be intelligent conversation. Not the same people, causing discussions to run around in the same circles, because they don't want to accept that an idea won't happen. If you want to go somewhere that throws every piece of crap to the wall and hopes it sticks, there's a very popular news site you can go to for that. But that's not here.

Reactions: Clive and USO92

Maybe its because you haven't been here THAT long but Pretty much any of the regular posters on here have inside information with numerous sources. To mention a few...Disneyhead, Reeljustice, Jungleskip, Fallow, Briman, Drew...and those are the few that are popping into my mind right now because there are many more that Ive listened to for over a year now and about 90% of what they say is true. I am no insider by any means, I only have one source but I certainly know the line between dreaming and logic when it comes to theme parks. Your constant argument of "no one knows 100%" is old and fallible. There's nothing wrong with dreaming, I love dreaming, but this is not a thread (just like many many others) for dreaming. Logical, practical, effective conversation exists here and when I get on here only to find 15 pages of the same DC/Marvel, My little pony, Super silly fun land discussion it doesn't make me wanna contribute to the conversation besides posting posts like I am right now.

I dont like writing these because it upsets people and I like everyone on this site but as others have said before..your constant stubborn repetitiveness in the eyes of logic must end.

Maybe its because you haven't been here THAT long but Pretty much any of the regular posters on here have inside information with numerous sources. To mention a few...Disneyhead, Reeljustice, Jungleskip, Fallow, Briman, Drew...and those are the few that are popping into my mind right now because there are many more that Ive listened to for over a year now and about 90% of what they say is true. I am no insider by any means, I only have one source but I certainly know the line between dreaming and logic when it comes to theme parks. Your constant argument of "no one knows 100%" is old and fallible. There's nothing wrong with dreaming, I love dreaming, but this is not a thread (just like many many others) for dreaming. Logical, practical, effective conversation exists here and when I get on here only to find 15 pages of the same DC/Marvel, My little pony, Super silly fun land discussion it doesn't make me wanna contribute to the conversation besides posting posts like I am right now.

I dont like writing these because it upsets people and I like everyone on this site but as others have said before..your constant stubborn repetitiveness in the eyes of logic must end.

I'm not even going to go there with you right now. And fyi I do know other posters have inside information. Some of you just need to really calm down. No harm is being done to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.