King Kong Speculation Thread | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

King Kong Speculation Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Kong busts and maybe an Empire State Building coin bank with Kong hanging off of it. As well as a bag of miniature plastic toys of the bugs and or other creatures from the ride, V-Rex toys, rubber toys of the dinosaurs, plush Kongs with roaring sound effects, etc.

Kong plushies would fly off the shelves...at least from me haha..I would like to see some vintage Kong posters be on sale as well..perhaps some stuff from the old ride as well

^I agree Universal would be stupid not to put another kong hand photo op. Both for the sentimental and the newcomers. I was talking to a random man yesterday in line for diagon about King Kong. It's a small world. I walked by the site today. No pics but they have progressed in grading the land and bringing in fresh, dark, filler dirt.

Found this with Google. A new one of these would rock.

MeAndKong1.jpg

Reactions: ChrisM
Everything I've heard has indicated the ride will be nothing like 360. It's going to mix screens and sets and go outdoors for certain scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.