Most Hated Attractions | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Most Hated Attractions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shrek is the worst attraction in Orlando bar none.

Poseidon's Fury: Epic facade, claustrophobic queue, and a "WTFlip did I just see?" show.

I really hate the Flying Carpets for multiple reasons.

GMR is an embarrassment. As is DHS as a whole.

Epcot, where do I start?

DAK? I'm gonna have to go with the Fun Spot quality spinny coaster.

USF: Shrek
IOA: Poseidon' Fury

MK: Stitch
EP: Universe of Energy
DHS: Disney Jr.
DAK: Raffiki Train

SW: Empire of the Penguin

DL: Tarzan Treehouse
DCA: Mickey's Fun Wheel
USH: Shrek

Reactions: SeventyOne
Don't know how you can say Barney is the worst attraction at UO if you've never seen it. It actually has a very high production value for a kids show.

The same reason people say Frozen sing along is the worst without ever seeing it. I hate the IP and it is a waste of space to me.

My second one at studios if you want one I have been on is fear factor followed closely by Simpson. To me any ride/show I have no desire to see would be on my least favorite. I have seen FF and Simpsons because I like those IPs, but the rides/shows suck. Simpson because it is not fun and made me sick to my stomach and I never get motion sickness.

Last edited:
Reactions: martymcflyy85
Now for the current results. Feel free to vote if you have not done so yet. Some voters listed all of Dinorama at DAK. I ended up counting those as Primeval Whirl since it seems to be the most disliked attraction in that area. I did not add up votes for non Florida parks since there weren't many votes.

USF
Tied between Shrek and Fear Factor. Nothing else was close.

IOA
Poseiden's Fury, followed by Sinbad. A lot of attractions got votes, but these two each got multiple votes.

MK
Stitch by far. Tomorrowland Speedway was a distant second.

EPCOT
Universe of Energy, followed by Journey into Imagination.

DAK
Tie between Primeval Whirl and Rafiki Train. Nothing else was close.

DHS
Beauty and the Beast, with Great Movie Ride and Frozen singalong tied for second.

SW
Wild Artic by far, with Antarctic in second.

BGT
Not many votes, but Scorpion was the only one with multiple votes.

USF: Shrek 4-D

IoA: The 8th Voyage of Sindbad

MK: Stitch's Great Escape

Epcot: The Seas with Nemo and Friends

AK: Primeval Whirl

DHS: Voyage of the Little Mermaid

I'm shocked with the Nemo musical hate. I personally find it the single best show in the resort and a huge justifier of buying a ticket to AK.

(Granted, never seen FotLK or most of the other entertainment in the resort)

Same here. I liked it so much, I bought the soundtrack and listened to it quite a bit. :lol:

In the biiig bluuue woooorld...

Reactions: jtsalien
OK I'll put in mine.

MK - Stitch
EPCOT - Energy
DHS - It's Tough what's left is pretty good It's gone now but Sounds Dangerous was one of the worst things ever in the park.
DAK - Tricertop Spin but in general in Dinorama area even knowing the back story.

USF - Barney Fear Factor gets a close second. Barney primarily because it's Barney.
IOA - Poseidon's Fury Like others have said, great outside, the water tunnel is unique everything else needs a redo.

SWO - Turtle Trek

mine are
usf: mummy-only BC it replace kongfratation
Ioa :pt flyers
mk: milf
Epcot:mexico ride
Dhs:
AK:rapids-only bc it could have been alot better.

Universal Studios: Shrek, didnt even bother this year. I cant stand the three pigs at the start!
IOA: Poseidon Fury, Looks amazing and remember looking forward so much the first time due to the impressive outside, to say was dissapointed is an understatement
Magic Kingdom: Speedway although has a strong rival in Stitch
Epcot, Universe of Energy, only been on once and that was enough
Sea World : Empire of the Penguin, again just down to the dissapointment as had high expectations

Friends in town dragged me back to Frozen Sing-Along on Sunday ... and I reiterate, you're all crazy. Equity comedians--many AdvClub or Comedy Warehouse alums--doing a show written by the guy who penned the best Bill & Teds and the classic Beetlejuice show. I laughed hard and often. And the looks on the faces of the under-10 crowd when Anna or Elsa show up are priceless.

Agreed B&tB and GMR are poop tho.

Reactions: IzzyB
Friends in town dragged me back to Frozen Sing-Along on Sunday ... and I reiterate, you're all crazy. Equity comedians--many AdvClub or Comedy Warehouse alums--doing a show written by the guy who penned the best Bill & Teds and the classic Beetlejuice show. I laughed hard and often. And the looks on the faces of the under-10 crowd when Anna or Elsa show up are priceless.

I imagine most who said it is hated have never seen it. I was pleasantly surprised myself. I also didn't think my daughter would like it since she is not a Frozen fan, but she loved it.

I can't say I hate any attraction anymore. As is proof of Orlando parks especially with Universal, attractions we take for granted can be gone in a snap. So I guess I'll say attractions I least like the most lol.

USF: Simpsons. While great facade and land, I just do not like the simulator.
IOA: Storm Force Acceleration. - Will never do this ride.

Disney Parks I can't do as I am not familiar with all the attractions in those parks since I do not go to Disney.

SW:Wild Arctic. I used to love this, but it has reached it's potential.

Really? Why was I imagining just Frozen songs on the screen with a bouncing ball for following the lyrics? And then eventually a lipped Let It Go?

Really? Why was I imagining just Frozen songs on the screen with a bouncing ball for following the lyrics? And then eventually a lipped Let It Go?

No lie, there is that ... but the segments are introduced by two Arrendale (sp?) "historians" who recap the story ... and throw in fourth wall-breaking jokes, meta commentary on Disney films and Star Wars references. Even during the sing-along, watch them on the side of the stage, like you'd watch Bill & Ted during the main dance numbers.

Having done Frozen and TSM for the first time in a while in the same week, former is a lot more satisfying Disney experience.