Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing? | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Mount Crumpit in Seuss Landing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
With potter expanding on one side they should just meet in the middle. Potter needs the extra space and Sinbad can be rethemed and put into toon lagoon. Mythos could be made into something I'm sure.

Or they can theme the rest of LC to LotR and Mythos can become The Shire, where you can dine with The Hobbits.

I'm glad you posted it, and thank you. I honestly never heard that concept/plan before. And I hope you didn't take my post as a slap on you.

Nope. :smiley:

In regards to an expansion lot, I think so. Here's the spot they can build on. It doesn't really look like there's anything of importance; just some kind of side street. I don't even know. The area isn't quite big enough to hold mummy, but you could squish a spiderman-size show building there with some luck. If they took the stage area behind one fish, two fish, though, it would make things a lot easier.

crumpit.png

In regards to an expansion lot, I think so. Here's the spot they can build on. It doesn't really look like there's anything of importance; just some kind of side street. I don't even know. The area isn't quite big enough to hold mummy, but you could squish a spiderman-size show building there with some luck. If they took the stage area behind one fish, two fish, though, it would make things a lot easier.

crumpit.png

Thanks Leo!

Has anyone addressed why the area behind One Fish is off limits?

It was always earmarked for future expansion just like the empty area by JP, but it was paved over for the Field of Screams scarezone at HHN 14 and hasen't been used since except for a walk through area the following year before HHN went back to USF.

crumpit.png

That's probably the only logical place to put it, unless you want to take out some soundstages behind the Circus Cafe. As I am reading the article from screamscape, it makes ABSOLUTE NO SENSE to put a Seuss attraction in LC. Unless you create an elaborate queue connecting Suess Landing to Mount Crumpit, it won't be there. It makes sense why LC still exists, because Mythos is a great restaurant, and PF is the most underrated show at UOR. Waiting for it stinks, but it's a great show. I don't care how many people complain about LC, the mythical section is very impressive and should not be messed with.

Gosh remember back when I spoke about the suits walking in and around behind Cat in the Hat???? Nahh its probably nothing.

It was always earmarked for future expansion just like the empty area by JP, but it was paved over for the Field of Screams scarezone at HHN 14 and hasen't been used since except for a walk through area the following year before HHN went back to USF.

Thanks. If they plan to have the Wholiday Spectacular in the soundstage every year, they could build a side cave in the mountain that goes back to the soundstage. Just a thought.

Gosh remember back when I spoke about the suits walking in and around behind Cat in the Hat???? Nahh its probably nothing.

As Lance reads this he posts tomorrow that, in fact, expansion is coming to Seuss Landing based on suits walking behind Cat in the Hat. This proves it may or may not be Lorax I mean Grinch, no, wait, I mean Lorax again.

So if we did get this and I hope and pray we do, could this be Verbolten like Screamscape mentioned and themed similar to The Matterhorn at Disneyland but with a Grinch theme of course?

I just don't see Mythos staying as is. It doesn't make sense to keep the LC unless they expand it in someway with a Greek mythology ride. But since that's doubtful, we're gonna most likely say goodbye to it in some way. Jaws went for the greater good, and so can Mythos.

I just don't see Mythos staying as is. It doesn't make sense to keep the LC unless they expand it in someway with a Greek mythology ride. But since that's doubtful, we're gonna most likely say goodbye to it in some way. Jaws went for the greater good, and so can Mythos.

No, please. It's my favorite restaurant ANYWHERE.

All things have to come to an end and it seems Mythos and the rest of LC seems to be meeting its fate sooner than later...

Last edited:

[video=youtube;yUpbOliTHJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpbOliTHJY[/video]