MSHI Expansion? | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

MSHI Expansion?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't know the contract but could Disney use Inhumans? Not that they should, that series is horrible.

The only update I want is better food in the restaurant, that would be a biggie.

Inhumans isn't part of the 1994 contract, since the contract regarding Disney is only imposed on the specific characters Universal's Islands of Adventure is using. So clearly, the Inhumans isn't licensed for Universal's Islands of Adventure, making it free for WDW to use.

Reactions: fryoj
Inhumans isn't part of the 1994 contract, since the contract regarding Disney is only imposed on the specific characters Universal's Islands of Adventure is using. So clearly, the Inhumans isn't licensed for Universal's Islands of Adventure, making it free for WDW to use.
Not true. It's characters in the same family as F4, X-men, and avengers. Inhumans first appeared in F4, therefore are related.

Not true. It's characters in the same family as F4, X-men, and avengers. Inhumans first appeared in F4, therefore are related.
Yes, but as I mentioned earlier, that was the original InHumans. Disney created a new generation of all-new InHuman characters (no left overs) in 2013 that have no ties to the contract, making it a sticky situation. On one hand they're connected, but on the other, the charcters they are using aren't.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Yes, but as I mentioned earlier, that was the original InHumans. Disney created a new generation of all-new InHuman characters (no left overs) in 2013 that have no ties to the contract, making it a sticky situation. On one hand they're connected, but on the other, the charcters they are using aren't.
Yeah, but people aren’t going to see Dante for an Inhumans ride. They want Black Bolt, Medusa, and Lockjaw.

Reactions: DrakeParker
Fearfall seems like the most obvious thing to take down. Sure the queue is cool, but the ride is incredibly lame. I've been on rides of this kind at Six Flags that are better than it.

Did they ever fix the restraints Fearfall?

To me, since they built Toothsome, those tower look so out of place. The lighthouse and the Toothsome’s stack line up nicely...i’d Like to see the ride go for that reason alone...but it would be cool to have something there that I would ride. I think i’ve Only done Doom twice, maybe three times tops.

Fearfall won't be torn down unless Storm Force is torn down with it. I think there's been a rumor that Storm Force + Fearfall + some backstage areas + misc stuff could be used to build the Avengers ride that gets brought up every once in a while.

I find this kind of funny to be honest. These are still technically Disney owned characters. So it's like a Disney Style Meet and Greet dining experience in a UOR park. The big difference ....a photo is included, instead of extra $$

Reactions: tankart150