NBC Media Center | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

NBC Media Center

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Did you have to watch a full 30 minute (ok 24 minute show without commercials) show? If so $15 for that much time wouldn't really be worth it to me, give me some free drink vouchers too and we can talk.

Mine was a 30 minute show, but it could've been an hour show they said. But with the random clips at the beginning it ended up being a little longer.

I'm not sure how long it actually took, considering they made me take my watch off and turn my phone off too.

They opened today and I just happened to be walking by while they were looking for volunteers!

As ever, excellent presentation Alicia. You are so descriptive yet concise with your words and photos. For my money, none of the theme park sites out there, even the ones that make money from it, come close to your collection of talent.

(P.S. the other day I nearly posted that this building is hyper high-tech on the inside but I figured that would bore most here and so I didn't. (but I didn't know these details!))

Reactions: Alicia
How busy is this place on a daily basis now? Is it always occupied with something happening?
When we went a few weeks ago, my daughter, wife and myself each received $20, but the check in guy was really tough with questions checking to make sure we didn't lie about our ages.
Took about one hour, but never saw it open again for the rest of the week.

A lot of the things they test for they tend automatically tell you no if you live in FL. Not everything, but a lot.
Agreed. They approach us often. And the first question has always been, are you a Florida resident? When we say no, they immediately ask us to participate. But we never do since vacation" time" is way more valuable to us than a $20 bill each.