Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Project for Dinoland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for Incredible Summer, limited summer only event. Looking forward to seeing Launchpad and Scrooge though.
The event might be temporary but the overlay is permanent. From the article:

“It feels legit,” Renfrow said. The overlay, designed to have a “slightly temporary feel,” will be a permanent part of the park, he said.

“It’s here forever,” Renfrow said. “It’s going to feel much more alive and definitely have so much more for the family and the kids

I legit hate this.

It sounds incredibly corny and just an excuse to shove characters down people's throat. If they're planning on screwing with this land like this anyway, then I guess give me the Indy Land that was talked about. I'd rather get something of substance that's slightly out of theme than something that is COMPLETELY out of theme and adds nothing of worth.

The "story" that they've concocted for this also really strains - if not outright destroys - the story already in place. Are we now meant to believe that the Dino Institute exists in a world where talking, anthropomorphized ducks are real?

They should just let these be meet-and-greets, not a "Donald wanted to take a trip here" thing.

The "story" that they've concocted for this also really strains - if not outright destroys - the story already in place. Are we now meant to believe that the Dino Institute exists in a world where talking, anthropomorphized ducks are real?

They should just let these be meet-and-greets, not a "Donald wanted to take a trip here" thing.
This whole thing just Quacks me up. I will just continue to Duck that area.

He must be sick so his nose looks funny... But his teeth still look correct.
LOL, the only way I tell them apart is by the nose: Red - Dale, Black - Chip.
Homer-s-Note-the-simpsons-611426_435_413.gif

LOL, the only way I tell them apart is by the nose: Red - Dale, Black - Chip.
In the original cartoons only the teeth were different, then as time went on the noses changed and they started making Dale's overall appearance get more unkempt and hair look messy. Look at me, I'm like a Chip n Dale historian over here!

So they're adding something corny into the already corny Dinoland?
Also, I hate that there's going to be more Chip and Dale. I already get jokes thrown my way whenever we walk by them at the parks, and now they're going to be close to one of my favorite rides, not in safari gear, but in dinosaur costumes.

Wait, I get why the Duck family are going--but why Chip & Dale??? They're mammals, not birds. Were they stoned and just wanted a road trip?

Also, doesn't dressing up like dinosaurs appropriate duck culture?

</snarky sarcasm> I guess someone figured out DAK has roughly 2 show sand 2 rides younger kids can enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.