Next Attraction To Go? | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Next Attraction To Go?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well sure. But in 2018 they'll be ready to close more swathes of things. ;)

IoA isn't being left out.:wave:

Wow, the next couple of years are really gonna be crazy then.

I'm guessing it'll be something we've heard about before finally coming to fruition, but I don't know.

Next to Kong, the rumor mill is pretty light in regards to IOA. We know upgrades are due in the distant future, but USF is the priority for now

Unless the JP update is more than just Raptor Encounter, I won't hold my breath

Just a quick question about ROTM. Let's say they do decide to close it, whenever that will be, are they're going to have to take down the entire building? I remember reading/hearing somewhere that the tram track from Kong are still attached inside the building. If you were going to build a new ride odds are those tracks would have to come down.

Just a quick question about ROTM. Let's say they do decide to close it, whenever that will be, are they're going to have to take down the entire building? I remember reading/hearing somewhere that the tram track from Kong are still attached inside the building. If you were going to build a new ride odds are those tracks would have to come down.

The kong track is literally engraved into the ceiling, no parts of it hang down. It's no big deal at all.

Reactions: JumpingJackFlash
Not to mention the fact that it houses 2 houses for HHN.
I agree with your post on the whole, but the HHN Houses/tents can easily be hidden and part of that land still used for regular theme park land if they really wanted to. All they would need to do is build a tall enough berm, plant some trees and on-stage guests would never see the tents while experiencing the hypothetical new area.

I don't want to steer this off course. But I just heard they might be updating the seating, lights, maybe make it HD. I don't think they would put a whole new movie in, but maybe I'm wrong too. I love the Terminator series period. It should stay.
I hope they dont put any money into T2. That attraction needs to close immediately.

I hope they dont put any money into T2. That attraction needs to close immediately.

I can see why people would be ready for it to be gone, but for me personally T2 still stand as one of the better 3D shows out there. And that saying something given its age.

I personally believe that T2 should be turned into a flex theater venue. Not much else you can do with that space.

With what we have been seeing out of Universal's creative team, saying that's all they can do with the location isn't giving them enough credit.

Reactions: sarahphoenix
With what we have been seeing out of Universal's creative team, saying that's all they can do with the location isn't giving them enough credit.

What? I was in no way commenting on UC's ability, I was only referring to "that space", as in the current space, if they use the drop off area behind they can do something substantial.

I think the problem with shrek is its location......yeah they were innovative with Transformers, but what really could you do in that space? Its so open to everything. Not so much IP, but even just ride ideas? Another Show?