Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 274 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just to be clear, the only announcement that they've made was for the groundbreaking at the park in Japan and that Mario Kart would be the main attraction, correct? Still no word on what's definitely coming to Hollywood or Orlando or their expected openings, right?

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Just to be clear, the only announcement that they've made was for the groundbreaking at the park in Japan and that Mario Kart would be the main attraction, correct? Still no word on what's definitely coming to Hollywood or Orlando or their expected openings, right?
They've definitively said it's coming to Orlando and Hollywood, but nothing else.

What happened to us being second and Hollywood last?

Could still be the case. I have no idea what goes on at USH

Does anyone in the know expect an announcement for Orlando any time soon?

Depends what you consider an announcement and when you consider soon.

Orlando announcement with details and an opening timeframe? No. Announcement that KidZone is closing for demolition? Yea, I think that'd be relatively "soon".

Reactions: JPRA513 and Mike S
Could still be the case. I have no idea what goes on at USH

Depends what you consider an announcement and when you consider soon.

Orlando announcement with details and an opening timeframe? No. Announcement that KidZone is closing for demolition? Yea, I think that'd be relatively "soon".
Perhaps when they announce that Dragon Challenge closes, they could announce the closing of kidzone as well, just with some generic "for future enjoyment".

Reactions: Mike S
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Let me get home and have a G&T.

wrong.gif