Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 365 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
According to this list those two franchises are nowhere close to deserving any kind of real presence beyond maybe a M&G.
List of best-selling video game franchises - Wikipedia

I've made my peace concerning Metroid. It's your turn.

That same list has Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort are better selling than Zelda. So are you saying you want a Wii Sports Resort Playground for the expansion?

Secondly these are games sales. Does not include merch which the best selling amiiboos are Splatoon and Animal Crossing.

A Boo spinner would be adorable. And @AliciaStella is right that Zelda isn't confirmed as what's this so called Phase 1.2. (Yeah it was me that named it that.) So Luigi's is just as if not more likely. What was said to me was "MiB+expansion pad.

Interesting. I was originally gonna say it's odd that they have 2 mega lands at the back of the park, but I guess they also have an ever expanding New York, Hollywood, & San Fran. Islands used to be 5 lands.

Interesting. I was originally gonna say it's odd that they have 2 mega lands at the back of the park, but I guess they also have an ever expanding New York, Hollywood, & San Fran. Islands used to be 5 lands.
So if MIB eventually gets the boot for more Nintendo, that would make the lands at Studios:
- Production Central
- New York
- Hollywood
- San Fransisco
- Springfield, U.S.A.
- Super Nintendo World
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - London
Not a bad lineup at all. Just fix Production Central and the park is set.

Reactions: jseal777
So if MIB eventually gets the boot for more Nintendo, that would make the lands at Studios:
- Production Central
- New York
- Hollywood
- San Fransisco
- Springfield, U.S.A.
- Super Nintendo World

In my mind, production central goes the way of the dodo for more NY, but still solid.

That same list has Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort are better selling than Zelda. So are you saying you want a Wii Sports Resort Playground for the expansion?
Nintendo's dumped the Wii branding like a hot potato so... :shrug:

Nice try though :box:
Secondly these are games sales. Does not include merch which the best selling amiiboos are Splatoon and Animal Crossing.
That could easily be due to Japan. Over there they should totally get AC, Splatoon, Kirby, etc. They'd be stupid not to.

- Production Central
- New York
- Hollywood
- San Fransisco
- Springfield, U.S.A.
- Super Nintendo World

MEN IN BLACK IS NOT PLANNED TO CLOSE. Stop reposting this over and over.

- Production Central
- New York
- Hollywood
- San Fransisco
- Springfield, U.S.A.
- Super Nintendo World

Been on the Simpson's Ride lately? The video was a big blurry mess when we rode it last week. Six Flags quality bad. Lots of paint missing on the ride vehicle too. The land is great, the ride is trash and needs something fast before I'd consider this area set for the long-haul.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Been on the Simpson's Ride lately? The video was a big blurry mess when we rode it last week. Six Flags quality bad. Lots of paint missing on the ride vehicle too. The land is great, the ride is trash and needs something fast before I'd consider this area set for the long-haul.
Yup. I love the ride, but mostly because it’s funny. It’s not a very good ride.

Simpson’s dark ride or bust.

Honestly, the way MarioKart is setting up, I think they SHOULD add one more bigtime ride just to take some of the crowds away, so they won't have a Flight of Passage long lines sort of deal for the first year of operation. Not sure if Kong or Yoshi will be enough on their own.

Honestly, the way MarioKart is setting up, I think they SHOULD add one more bigtime ride just to take some of the crowds away, so they won't have a Flight of Passage long lines sort of deal for the first year of operation. Not sure if Kong or Yoshi will be enough on their own.

Isn't FOPs problem more on that Disney doesn't even use all of the capacity of the attraction at once though? I do think one more will help balance, but Yoshi should help alleviate things as it is seeming that it'll be an omnimover (which can get high intakes of capacity).

MEN IN BLACK IS NOT PLANNED TO CLOSE. Stop reposting this over and over.

Of course it is. It’s going to be the new Zelda ride. It’s just a reskin of MiB though. Instead of cars we’re in giant horses and instead of guns we get wooden swords that shoot identical swords out of them.
Unless we lose half a heart health then we just have to poke the AAs.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Isn't FOPs problem more on that Disney doesn't even use all of the capacity of the attraction at once though? I do think one more will help balance, but Yoshi should help alleviate things as it is seeming that it'll be an omnimover (which can get high intakes of capacity).
I don't think Yoshi's capacity will be very good. The yoshis may end up farther apart than say Haunted Mansion cars, even with an omnimover style load.

I do imagine crowds will be pretty evenly split between MK and DK though. DK might impress us.

I don't think Yoshi's capacity will be very good. The yoshis may end up farther apart than say Haunted Mansion cars, even with an omnimover style load.

I do imagine crowds will be pretty evenly split between MK and DK though. DK might impress us.

Isn't DK's ride system only allowing 4 riders per car though? How many people will be able to even get on Yoshi per car?