Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 555 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Maybe they're just dusting off these old plans!

TGamNVQ.png

9jg8VUo.png

:tease:

Only 5 miles away from where the site of the London Resort / Ex-Paramount park is meant to be going. That area must be prime theme park central. Good for those coming from Europe - a bit rubbish for those living in the rest of the UK.

There is a giant hole in the market that a major resort park could support but they just have to commit to it.
As much as I would love a resort type area, (Alton Towers tried but would need a lot more before I can call it a "resort") even with all the extra support infrastructure I don't think the London Resort is the right place for it, can't see it coping with the extra traffic very well.

I just want a dark boat ride at Universal Orlando. Literally any property, I will always suggest dark boat ride... (except Madagascar, that is not very good, but anything else).
I still think Jurassic World works best.

“There’s triceratops and tyrannosaurs
Stegosauruses, velociraptors.
When they come out to play
It’s time to run away
From Jurassic World.

Welcome to Jurassic World.
Welcome to Jurassic World.
You will not catch a break
If the dinos escape
In Jurassic (assic) World.”

I vehemently disagree with @Alicia's choice on Zelda attractions, but here is a great video

I think Japan more than likely will not get Pokémon and it will be
Splatoon, its a huge money mover in JP for Nintendo.

Pokémon merch will not be unique to USJ as there are already Pokémon Centers all over the major cities of Japan including Osaka already.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
I'm torn with what they should/could do with a potential Zelda based attraction.

At it's base, I want to be able to experience a bit of all the major locales of Hyrule (Kakariko Village, Death Mountain, Zora's Domain, Faron Woods, a Dungeon or sorts etc.). But at the same time I want something more thrilling than a dark boat ride.

Kuka arm based attraction ala FJ would work but by the time we get something Zelda based we'll probably be all Kuka'd out (if they are indeed using it for DK as well).

So I'm at a bit of a loss to think of what they might do other than a dark boat ride that meanders through the different locales.

Reactions: Dhdhddh
I'm torn with what they should/could do with a potential Zelda based attraction.

At it's base, I want to be able to experience a bit of all the major locales of Hyrule (Kakariko Village, Death Mountain, Zora's Domain, Faron Woods, a Dungeon or sorts etc.). But at the same time I want something more thrilling than a dark boat ride.

Kuka arm based attraction ala FJ would work but by the time we get something Zelda based we'll probably be all Kuka'd out (if they are indeed using it for DK as well).

So I'm at a bit of a loss to think of what they might do other than a dark boat ride that meanders through the different locales.

My blue sky idea for a Zelda E-ticket was some sort of Indiana Jones type ride where we enter the Temple of Time and through some relic or another are transported into different moments in the series with a portal or something dividing scene from scene

Reactions: Andysol and Dhdhddh
The Epona motor cycle was poorly received by the masses (although I thought it was cool) so I don't think we'll be seeing it.....

I do like JungleSkip's idea.