Nintendo Switch | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm so happy I might get a switch for my birthday! The real question is what game should I get with it.....

Buy your Switches ASAP if you haven't already. Pokémon and Metroid Prime 4 confirmed for next year.
Nintendo has a plan to keep Switch owners happy, and it's more than Mario | GamesBeat | Games | by Jeff Grubb

I don't doubt Pokemon, but I have a slight feeling that Metroid get pushed to early 2019.

Who knows, but it'd be a great way to have them on for the same year.

Meanwhile, rumors of a potential LA Noire port for Nintendo Switch are starting to kick up, and that it's gaining more potential traction, with first person being added (IE similar to GTA V) along with a remaster of the game.

I have ZERO confidence in Pokemon or Metroid Prime 4 in 2018. Maybe 2018 fiscal year (ends March 2019).
Pack your bags guys. It seems it's not confirmed for 2018.

sSM3TGz.png

Breath of the Wild 100% completion, including ALL treasure chests and fully upgraded armor, done in about 370 hours. Now just waiting for the DLC.

I'm not a huge gamer, but there's a surprising amount of money I would spend on a Netflix-style service for Nintendo's entire back catalog (up to Gamecube)
From the sounds of it something like that will be done when they launch the $20/year online service for Switch. It's starting with only NES & SNES though.

Reactions: Mike S