Nintendo Switch | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The latest Nintendo Direct has revealed brand new games and titles, with Bethesda also bringing in Wolfenstein: The New Colossus (2018) and Doom (to be released this holiday).

I'm beyond excited for Mario Odyssey. Especially after seeing that leaked list of all of the kingdoms. This game is gonna be huge. Not much of a gamer but I don't think I've been this excited for a game since Arkham City.

Reactions: Mike S
I honestly didn't think I'm being hooked on Zelda for so long, but the game is just massive, and I'm still discovering new stuff like 60 hours in.

It's such an awesome portable game, because you can play for an hour and feel like you accomplished something (even if it's small like finding some Korok seeds). Since you can save anywhere, and the Switch can be started with little to no load screen, it's super easy to pick up and play, and put back down again.

Reactions: Mike S
while not DBFZ, Arc System Works is bringing the BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle to the Nintendo Switch (which features characters from BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, Under Night In Birth and RWBY).

The reason why I mention this, is more explicitly due to how huge ASW is in the ESports circuits recently, and that this may be big for Switch; due to the portability of the console itself allowing many opportunities.

I hope this means the inevitable Persona 5 Arena is on Switch. Or even better, Persona 5 itself, but I know that's never gonna happen...

Walked into the Target near my Mother's house on Sat and they had 21 Super NES mini in stock. There was a one per purchase limit so U had to walk in and out a few times to cover my Christmas needs. I had already grabbed up a Switch and another base.

Pretty much everything g ninteno is 'gettable' right now. If I was a low life ebay resale scumbucket, I would have loaded up on all of them, especially the 2ds, 2dsxl, and 3dsxls. They'll be mere vapors come mid November along with anything switch.