Nintendo Switch | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Switch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really? No Fire Emblem or any others?

I'm enjoying it a ton too, saw you played like 5 hours today. :tongue:
Well it just so happened I had today and tomorrow off so I get to play as much as I want ;)

I guess you're going to suggest I try Fire Emblem now. I am still able to download that GBA game for free because I'm a 3DS ambassador.

I bought a switch a couple weeks ago. Holy crap Zelda is HARD. I mean, I actually try to avoid battles at this point. So unusual for a modern Nintendo game.

Reactions: Mike S
It starts getting a lot easier once you start getting better gear and getting heart containers.
Then you get complacent and get your :poop: wrecked when you try the Trial of the Sword DLC which takes all of that away except the hearts.

I've put it off for now and will try again before the story DLC comes.

It starts getting a lot easier once you start getting better gear and getting heart containers.

Well I started by boosting Stamina first, and I think that may have been a mistake. lol.

Since all your weapons break, I find myself avoiding combat when I can.

Also, I haven't really gotten the hang of cooking yet, which I'm sure is an issue.

Well I started by boosting Stamina first, and I think that may have been a mistake. lol.

Since all your weapons break, I find myself avoiding combat when I can.

Also, I haven't really gotten the hang of cooking yet, which I'm sure is an issue.

I can give you some tips if you want:

For a good weapon:
Go to Korok Forest/Lost Woods. Its a big island a little NE of Hyrule Castle. It has the master sword and doesn't break (just have to recharge it). But you need 13 heart containers.

For cooking:
Apple/Palm Fruit/Hearty Durian is pretty dang good. It gives you full recovery + 4 hearts.

Apples - Can be found anywhere
Palm Fruit - Gerudo Desert or near ocean i believe
Hearty Durian - I found a lot of them on that ridge just north of Faron Tower.

Last edited:
I can give you some tips if you want:

For a good weapon:
Go to Korok Forest/Lost Woods. Its a big island a little NE of Hyrule Castle. It has the master sword and doesn't break (just have to recharge it). But you need 13 heart containers.

For cooking:
Apple/Palm Fruit/Hearty Durian is pretty dang good. It gives you full recovery + 4 hearts.

Apples - Can be found anywhere
Palm Fruit - Gerudo Desert or near ocean i believe
Hearty Durian - I found a lot of them on that ridge just north of Faron Tower.

yeah I read that...my current heart count is 3.

Well then. Get busy Mr.!

the last two shrines I found were both "Test your Strength Challneges", which I couldn't pass. I then found some island where I had all my stuff taken away....so my exploring has gotten me almost nowhere. I did find a nice area that had several 25+ swords. So I'm feeling a bit stronger attack wise.

I've been playing Mario Rabbids as well, it's great. So much attention to detail in the world and the gameplay is a ton of fun.

In response to LA Noire, that's pretty big news. I hadn't gotten a chance to play it yet so I may have to pick it up.

Reactions: Sledge and Mike S
Nintendo will be having another Direct on September 13th, with it running around 45 minutes to mostly focus on upcoming Switch and 3DS titles for the next few months, alongside Odyssey.

Personally, I think they will throw a curve-ball of Pikmin 4 or Animal Crossing with nothing much to say.

Last edited: