Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Major spolier. Not sure if it has been posted but the second part of this video, around 1:07, shows how much the vehicles moves.

Reactions: Mad Dog
. It's very odd that it all just seems to stop.

I'm sure it's obvious, but the reason the exit area of FoP and the Windtraders/Satuli corner is all lit up is because it's the 'inhabited' part of Pandora vs. the wild Valley of Mo'ara. But yeah, the lighting does suck in those areas. Really makes the untouched parts of Pandora much more desirable to be in, huh?

I wish the bio luminescence was a little more...luminescent and not just really black lit, but I do love how dark that area is. Almost safety hazard dark. Enjoy it while you can!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicia and Nick
Fine for those Blue Banshees. But what about the poor red, green and whatever other colored banshees? Getting treated like Charlie Brown or Rodney Dangerfield. Banshees have feelings too. :);)
Fwiw, the only banshees in stock when I was in the store at about 8pm were the Orange banshees and they were in limited supply.

I have the opening day pin, which I've considered selling on ebay. I also have a signed park map by Jon Landau.

I feel since the last day I was there (opening day) the streets at night have become brighter. Has anyone else noticed this? Really takes away from the bioluminescence.

And I have to say, Pandora is beautiful but kinda sucks at night. The area is super crowded. ECV's and strollers take away from the magic and intimacy that's supposed to be present in nighttime Pandora.

Reactions: ChrisFL
I'm here now, waiting to be let in near the fogging plant at the Pandora entrance. I did not realize it squirts in addition to fogging. Watching the same few people get squirted every couple minutes while trapped in line is helping to pass the time.

Reactions: JoeCamel