Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Revenge of the Mummy Upgrades

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
T2 still gets high reviews on surveys and it is a well done theme park production. It is also relitivley low cost considering it can change from continuous shows in the super busy times to scheduled show times in the slower seasons.

I've always enjoyed T2, but usually only see it once per visit. Excited to see the new Mummy changes when I get to HHN. That and everything else they've added/changed since I was last there.

Took a spin tonight and really enjoyed the ride. Probably the best ride I've had on the Mummy in a while. All effects were working, all audio was clear and on time, seems there have been a few upgrades to some show lighting in the first scene at the sacrifice table? as well. The scarab scene looks so much better with all three projectors now changed out. The turn table room while still a little brighter than it used to be is much better then it was before all the projector work started. The launch was great and the projection was fantastic! All in all the entire ride looked real good and glad to hear there is still more coming.

Just wanted to say my girlfriend and I went on this today for the first time since the new projectors, and oh my god do the scarab room and launch look fantastic.

Upgrades to lighting of Reggie and Imhotep in the first scene went live today and look great. The treasure room's projector upgrade is not far out :wave:

I hope to hell that the treasure room is a great upgrade... that projection is the weakest part of the ride... by far. Dim the room... anything so that we don't see white projection screen. I want black hole of evil or forget it.