Secret Invasion [Disney+] | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Invasion [Disney+]

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The final fight scene was dumb but eh I kinda liked it. What really interests me is The President’s declaration of war against all extraterrestrial beings and what this will mean for the MCU; especially characters like Thor and even some regular heroes like the 2 Hulks.

Last edited:
So, while not watching this, I did get to see Barbie and Oppenheimer (like everyone else). Not important.

Also saw Asteroid City, and just re-watched The Shining. It is fascinating to me how scenes of people just sitting in a room can be so different. This MCU series is just so bad in so many ways.

Believe it or not, people sitting in a room, just talking, can be riveting.

Reactions: Ahmanet
I have tuned out of the show past Episode 4 due to the calls and decisions that this adaptation has made.

It is an incredibly bad adaptation of not only the material, but it might be the worst MCU project period. We have finally gone down to the bottom of the well! And I hate it (really hoping Loki and The Marvel's turn things back around)

Reactions: Ahmanet