What's new
Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI: new location of the ride is more narrow yet overall larger than the original proposed plot.

I just pray it's the good version. Or at least, not the worst version.

Just FYI: new location of the ride is more narrow yet overall larger than the original proposed plot.

I just pray it's the good version. Or at least, not the worst version.

If the square on the map is in fact the approx size of the show-building. It'll be the largest trackless dark ride ever built, until Battle Escape opens that same year lol. Either way it's huge.

I figured this would be back on the table. If the show building is much larger, that means they upped the budget for this ride. Since it's going where the CSI a stages were, I guess Fallon is going where 28 was.

The space is very huge for it , I think the ride will be very good or it has the possibility to be perhaps the best ride of the park. But no more screens crying out loud lol

Well, IF the space in the map is the size of the show building - it will be comparable to Forbidden Journey in terms of square footage.

I am personally hoping that P168 is the project number to "New York Land" as a whole and slop is only a small part of it. They can easily fit 2 attractions in that spot.

The space is very huge for it , I think the ride will be very good or it has the possibility to be perhaps the best ride of the park. But no more screens crying out loud lol
I wasn't worried about the ride not having enough space, I was concerned about locking that much space up that could be used for other rides.

Well, IF the space in the map is the size of the show building - it will be comparable to Forbidden Journey in terms of square footage.

I am personally hoping that P168 is the project number to "New York Land" as a whole and slop is only a small part of it. They can easily fit 2 attractions in that spot.

So SLOP and Fallon is a real possibility for that spot.

The original SLOP concept is rumored to be 2 stories, queue on first floor ride up top. Not as spread out as the building above. If the (rumored) good version does actually get built, Rat at Epcot will get crapped on by it.

The original SLOP concept is rumored to be 2 stories, queue on first floor ride up top. Not as spread out as the building above. If the (rumored) good version does actually get built, Rat at Epcot will get crapped on by it.

How about comparing it to Battle Escape, as from what some have mentioned; SLoP will be competing with that for 2019 on the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.