Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH) | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Secret Life of Pets attraction coming? (USH)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uDZPH6B.jpg

Not much from earlier in the week but thetr is progress.

Reactions: Alicia
Same thing’s going on in Japan right now for Yoshi. :shrug:

I'm guessing its the same ride system since they're both apparently omni-movers now... and the yoshi ride is rumored to travel outside around nintendo land right? What if there was a brief outdoor moment for this to create a little kinetic energy ehhhh ehhhh. (I can dream right?)

Yoshi is an indoor/outdoor ride being built on the 2nd level of the land. SLOP is supposed to be all indoors, and the track appears to be elevated by footers and supports with nothing directly below it.
Just meant that track supports went up before structure around it. (And there will be more of Yoshi inside than outside.)

And many rumors for SLoP has the ride on second floor with queue on first, so not that different.

Reactions: alias8703
Just meant that track supports went up before structure around it. (And there will be more of Yoshi inside than outside.)

And many rumors for SLoP has the ride on second floor with queue on first, so not that different.

They've already poured the ground level cement for slop. The height of the track from the cement floor does not appear to be enough room to put a queue or shops or anything of substance. It's at a very awkward height.

They've already poured the ground level cement for slop. The height of the track from the cement floor does not appear to be enough room to put a queue or shops or anything of substance. It's at a very awkward height.
Yea, that’s what it looks like. Just a little below track maintenance space I guess.

Um... I have seen the blueprints... what was it that was supposed to be so ground breaking??? It was just another dark ride with trackless vehicles from what I recall...

There's been at least three versions of this ride, the first two leaked in various forms. First one I saw was more Hunny Hunt like but still scaled back (smaller sets, only one non-linear segment, etc). Second one is the one we all saw. Third one seems to be this traditional dark ride, something I think people realize USH doesn't have and needs.

Didn't @Wesker69 mention in the past that Baker Street would just become rethemed to New York (to tie into the new attraction)? I thought he did, if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly, I would not be surprised, if Parisian was just kept as it is. You don't need to change it right now, and especially if they decide to just retheme Baker Street, there shouldn't be anything done..

I would love it, if they can close Mulligans, and move that idea to Palace Theater Cafe to become almost of our equivalent of a Finnegans. That way, it gives a larger space for something like that, and also allows the spot Mulligans is to become perhaps a gift shop for the ride (like Supply Vault).

Status
Not open for further replies.