Six Flags Magic Mountain | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Six Flags Magic Mountain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There you go :skull:

No Bueno Gordon Ramsay GIF - No Bueno Gordon Ramsay Gordon ...

Both Saw and Conjuring were last minute coups, to be more competitive in the haunt space. Supposedly they were finalized late in the game, and a ton goes into updated maze line ups, which is why SF normally sticks with their tried and true IPs.

I hope it turns out well and they are well staffed with state of the art effects. Cause yeah, they're pushing it.

Most anticipated haunted houses
Saw X
The Conjuring
Sewer of Souls
Vault Unlocked
Aftermath 2: Chaos Rising
Willoughby’s Resurrected
Truth or Dare
Condemned: House Party

Most anticipated scare zones
Nightmares - A Twisted Fantasy
Terrortory Twisted
CarnivHELL
Devil’s Triangle
City Under Siege
Exile Hill

I don't get how there are any fans of this park any more

What good will do they have? Last year halloween event was a joke, coasters closed for months with no info on why, rides not opening until noon. It just frustrates me to no end how this park is run, I used to go to this park as much as USH and they just have made the park so unenjoyable.

What good will do they have? Last year halloween event was a joke, coasters closed for months with no info on why, rides not opening until noon. It just frustrates me to no end how this park is run, I used to go to this park as much as USH and they just have made the park so unenjoyable.

I'm sure some might say you're being hyperbolic, but I have to agree. I used to enjoy visiting this park once a year - now the thought of going feels like a punishing exercise. Never in my life have I seen park so high profile be so poorly run.

I'm sure some might say you're being hyperbolic, but I have to agree. I used to enjoy visiting this park once a year - now the thought of going feels like a punishing exercise. Never in my life have I seen park so high profile be so poorly run.
I also feel like I have a chip on my shoulder from keeping my AP during Covid. Like I could have cancelled but I was working in home loans at the time and was getting OT like crazy, so I wanted to support Six Flags and USH as much as I could. I went to the drive through events and to see my money just go to nothing sucks.

I went there for a few months and tried to enjoy it but the park was run so poorly and I gave them props when they announced Saw and told others about it, I want them to get better. But they clearly don't respect their APs and fans, I couldn't even imagine the outrage If Knotts or Universal tried to pull this crap

There are so many loyal fans because they want to see the park succeed and there’s so much potential. Lots of fans have history with this park, even before it was acquired by Six Flags. The decisions they make and don’t make are frustrating for us and the general public. This is supposed to be the premier park in the chain! Ride closures are their biggest issue under McKoy. Knott’s has rides closed but there is a reason and it’s listed on their site, something SFMM doesn’t communicate at all. The way things are ran now are only going to further hurt their reputation and deter guests from future visits.

I also feel like I have a chip on my shoulder from keeping my AP during Covid.

I also feel like you have a chip on your shoulder because you've said repeatedly in may various threads that you don't understand the appeal of rollercoasters, so...

Just think of all the fans of Disney who also simultaneously hate things the park are doing. Both can exist.

I do generally enjoy the park (I'm a coaster person), but I do also get frustrated at ops. However, I've also seen times when the park was run really, really well. Many of those rides that have been closed for so long have reopened. There's still a few down, but not nearly as many as before. Is the park perfect? Absolutely not. Is it fun enough that I still enjoy it? Sure.

Can't lie, it also helps that I did keep my payments up during Covid... so now I have the Diamond Elite VIP, which gets me preferred parking every time, early entry (which they've been pretty good about), 50% off most food and merch, free FF wristbands every visit, and 4 FOL passes per visit. I'm gonna milk that pass for as long as I can. :)

I also feel like you have a chip on your shoulder because you've said repeatedly in may various threads that you don't understand the appeal of rollercoasters, so...

Just think of all the fans of Disney who also simultaneously hate things the park are doing. Both can exist.

I do generally enjoy the park (I'm a coaster person), but I do also get frustrated at ops. However, I've also seen times when the park was run really, really well. Many of those rides that have been closed for so long have reopened. There's still a few down, but not nearly as many as before. Is the park perfect? Absolutely not. Is it fun enough that I still enjoy it? Sure.

Can't lie, it also helps that I did keep my payments up during Covid... so now I have the Diamond Elite VIP, which gets me preferred parking every time, early entry (which they've been pretty good about), 50% off most food and merch, free FF wristbands every visit, and 4 FOL passes per visit. I'm gonna milk that pass for as long as I can. :)
I like coasters with themes, but F&F Coaster and other's that are just steel feel, lazy to me.

Is anyone here going to argue with me that if the Batman coaster was inside and had the same track but you were flying around Gotham with a soundtrack, Wouldn't be a 10x times better experience?

But the Op's of this park to me are a joke, If I get there when it opens and a ride or two are down.....I kinda get it but EVERYTIME. There also is not sign on when some attractions will open at noon, so you could walk to say Superman and they be like "yeah it won't open until noon" and now I just wasted 15 mins getting somewhere and have to walk another 15 mins for another ride.....it's just not something I'm going to pay for.
Along with a park that is coaster king, can't train people to do op's quickly that along with FOL, lines get insane because of how the park is run. If people like "the park" as an idea cool but with how it's being run, and crap like not having mazes open all season, I have no idea why people want to defend them. It's just a joke

I get to Universal and they have at the front gate what rides are closed for the day and the app updates when an attraction goes down. Along with most days their rides just work as the park opens.