Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is there a thread that keeps track of all of the projects/project numbers?

There was a thread that is now locked. This was the last list I made(from July 2015). Clearly more have been added since then, but I don't want the thread to get even further off topic.

263- Owl Shop in Diagon Alley in USF
328- Lucy Exhibit Closing/Hello Kitty Experience in USF
340- Skull Island: Reign of Kong in IOA
402- Royal Pacific Resort Convention Space Expansion
533- Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
557- Utility Building near Despicable Me in USF
611 - Hulk Refurb in IOA
664- Sapphire Falls Resort
727- Twister Demo/Fallon Construction in USF
749 - NBA City Closing/New Restaurant
862- NBC Sports Grill & Brew Construction

Future Universal Projects and Parks | Page 62 | Orlando United Forums

Updated list for only current projects with permits filed:

328 - Hello Kitty Experience in USF
340 - Skull Island: Reign of Kong in IOA
533 - Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
557 - Utility Building near Despicable Me in USF
611 - Hulk Refurb in IOA
620 - Fast & Furious: Supercharged in USF
664 - Sapphire Falls Resort
727 - Ride Through New York: Starring Jimmy Fallon in USF
749 - NBA City Replacement
799 - Cabana Bay Towers

Teebin's numbers only match up to 727 & 620. What was the Raptor, Employee garage, Cabana Garage, & Parade building numbers? The others are additional to your list. Maybe, as speculated, they are clues. Unless he's just playing with us.

Last edited:
That video is amazing, seriously so well done. Production wise, it is so close to a history channel show in almost every single aspect. The editing, comments, logo, it's truly impressive. This is how you do marketing universal!!! You're finally getting it

That video is amazing, seriously so well done. Production wise, it is so close to a history channel show in almost every single aspect. The editing, comments, logo, it's truly impressive. This is how you do marketing universal!!! You're finally getting it
Probably because it was made by the Ryder chick's team.

Updated list for only current projects with permits filed:

328 - Hello Kitty Experience in USF
340 - Skull Island: Reign of Kong in IOA
533 - Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
557 - Utility Building near Despicable Me in USF
611 - Hulk Refurb in IOA
620 - Fast & Furious: Supercharged in USF
664 - Sapphire Falls Resort
727 - Ride Through New York: Starring Jimmy Fallon in USF
749 - NBA City Replacement
799 - Cabana Bay Towers

Would there be a way to pin that information to the beginning of, say, the Universal Resort Expansion thread? Mods?

Teebin's numbers only match up to 727 & 620. What was the Raptor, Employee garage, Cabana Garage, & Parade building numbers? The others are additional to your list. Maybe, as speculated, they are clues. Unless he's just playing with us.

Raptor was Project Dig. Employee Garage is Project 766. Cabana Garage is included under Project 799. I don't know if the parade building had a project number, in the permits it was just referred to as Building 79B.

Reactions: Ryno27
If I've gathered a good sense of the way @Teebin operates, I wouldn't put it past him to use a post like that to drop project numbers that we don't know about yet.

Sharp! :thumbsup:

Unless he's just playing with us.

They are real attraction project numbers, and yes, I am also playing with you all. I bit of whimsy before I went to beddyboo last night. ;)