Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 122 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated list for only current projects with permits filed:

328 - Hello Kitty Experience in USF
340 - Skull Island: Reign of Kong in IOA
533 - Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
557 - Utility Building near Despicable Me in USF
611 - Hulk Refurb in IOA
620 - Fast & Furious: Supercharged in USF
664 - Sapphire Falls Resort
727 - Ride Through New York: Starring Jimmy Fallon in USF
749 - NBA City Replacement
799 - Cabana Bay Towers

Are the numbers random or is there a reason why they are what they are?

A new photo display was just posted on Orlando parks News .com Photos of a canopy near the outdoor queue area, lots more foliage planted, another view of the skeleton inside the gates and more.

Looking at the photos, I'm still not convinced by the painted mountains in the background. I don't know if it's because almost every photo I see, the sun is behind it and it always looks really washed out. I'm sure when it's darker or the sun is different location in the sky it will look much better.

For anyone that took a look at the above site and the photos. That new structure kiosk thing next to Thunder Falls is right where it should be. I don't know if it is a t-shirt shop or on-ride photos. We will know soon!

I would imagine merch. Kind of hard to have an on-ride photo with the type of vehicle they're using, no?

Hmm...perhaps something similar to the old Kongfrontation photo-op?
5598256.jpg

Are the numbers random or is there a reason why they are what they are?

Nah. They're just random

They could relate to anything, for example at my company now, the project IDs relate to the Business Unit paying for the project in the first few numbers, and then they are random.

At one previous job they where just in order of when the 'idea' was submitted to the project and portfolio management tool, hence there could be gaps between project IDs as not all ideas are made into a project.

At another job the project ID was linked to the IDs in the finance tool which were just in number order where the Work Orders in JDEdwards (finance system) also has WOs for really small things like building maintenance BAU costs, as well as the multi-million pound transformation projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.