Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 461 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I knew it was a long shot to ride this as this morning is our last this trip. It was still fun to be here when the walls came down. Now I just have one more reason to come back!

Softs vs TM previews are officially the new "walls are still up".

Hopefully for not nearly as long.
Just guessing, but I think the remainder of the week will be TM previews and next week they will begin with public softs. Gives them a few more days to iron stuff out.
Does anyone know how many RVs they have been running for TM previews?

Reactions: Ryno27
I like that Midway narrator guy... very easy to listen to. I have to mute some of the others.
I got to meet him on Monday when the walls came down, super cool guy! We swapped YouTube tips. ;)

I've only spoken in one of my videos so far, and that was to give my thoughts on Mako. I like to let the ambient sounds of the parks fill the background of my vids, and just use subtitles to say what needs to be explained. But I like how he does his too, it suits his style.

I am a little confused about the drivers. Are the animatronic drivers simply the drivers? Or do they actually pretend to be the 5 different characters? I thought there would be an animatronic driver as well as an actual Team Member playing each different character, just like in The Great Movie Ride at Disney...

Just guessing, but I think the remainder of the week will be TM previews and next week they will begin with public softs. Gives them a few more days to iron stuff out.
Does anyone know how many RVs they have been running for TM previews?

Im with you on that. Only I am getting more and more concerned that they just end up using TM's to soft this ride. They seem to have plenty that want to ride it repeatedly, potentially skipping public softs all together..