Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 451 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
a5fe235094adc1fda31f45586dab3d74.jpg

So true :lol:

Reactions: Mike S
Wild... is it like those pneumatic things that hold open the back of an SUV? Is that what isn't working properly? I love this minutiae.
The doors open automatically but it seems all the themeing elements that have been put on them has caused them to be heavier than expected. So each door is checked and pushed completely up with these odd looking staffs before any guest is allowed on or off.

The doors open automatically but it seems all the themeing elements that have been put on them has caused them to be heavier than expected. So each door is checked and pushed completely up with these odd looking staffs before any guest is allowed on or off.

I love it. Excellent example of what can impact an attraction by a few seconds. It all adds up. Fascinating.

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
BTW, I asked about the motion tables occasionally not working. Apparently, they might need to keep a bike pump handy, that and a tire repair kit and some sudsy water. I mean, C'MON!!!

Seriously? I'm guessing the trucks are somehow way heavier than a four-car tram? It is the same pneumatic airbag motion bases from Hollywood, yes? Or is this far more advanced?

Reactions: Ryno27
saw on facebook on theme park tourist but alot of parents are not happy about the scare actors and are hoping universal removes the scare actors