So when will the Kid Zone closures begin? | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

So when will the Kid Zone closures begin?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And I think that's most important in what you said a few day's back. What it sounds like to me, is that UC and Universal/Comcast want's to have diversity at the start for the southern property, bringing content that can range to various individuals. And that if you make it entirely one aspect you will alienate individuals and that will cause lower attendance scores than what should be expected.

In just this past season (the four season's I mean); we have gotten litttle tidbits here on the forums that indicate that Universal Creative wants to make not only the southern property diversifiable, but also improving on the current park's with elements that will welcome all parties involved, and not just one mindset. That I think is something people need to consider as we go forward in talking of what's next for Universal Orlando Resort.

And that Kidzone has been on the chopping block for a long time. Patience will always have to be taken heavily into form, and that it's something that has been very much something important in the KZ project in general.
Yep. Good post. :thumbsup:

Perhap's they could do a DC sound barrier type thing, but done in a way for Nintendo that not only look's convincing but also like nothing's behind it?
Yes jungle themed walls in DK courtyard. Better themed than the crappy sound barriers though.

MK show building will block view from Mushroom Kingdom.

Wasn't DK going behind simpsons? Or did something change?
As far as I know MKwas always the one behind Simpson’s. And Mushroom Kingdom always behind Fast Food Blvd (so the new Restaurant can share backstage facilities.)

Reactions: Grits0808
Yes jungle themed walls in DK courtyard. Better themed than the crappy sound barriers though.

MK show building will block view from Mushroom Kingdom.

As far as I know MKwas always the one behind Simpson’s. And Mushroom Kingdom always behind Fast Food Blvd (so the new Restaurant can share backstage facilities.)

Perfect, I prefer this layout than what I had originally read.

Reactions: tankart150
Santa recently gifted me some early news. Part of it just confirms a lot of what's been said--e.g. Mario and Zelda seeming to be two different areas (didn't even know the latter was probably Lost Continent)--but one new tidbit: apparently we'll be saying Hello to a smallish, kid-centered land centered on another Japanese IP, sitting right next to Nintendo Land.

Yoshi ride also for kids, tho that seems obvious.

What is that tiny white building that you had to nudge around Alicia? May not that be removed for construction?

Oh, those are the modular offices they erected back during hogsmeade construction. Those will have to go... build an office down on the new land.

Last edited:
What is that tiny white building that you had to nudge around Alicia? May not that be removed for construction?

Oh, those are the modular offices they erected back during hogsmeade construction. Those will have to go... build an office down on the new land.
Thing on right-bottom? I was under the impression it was outside the scope of permitted scope of work. No idea what it is. But no ride building or anything’s going there so guess it’s just excluded from scope.

Santa recently gifted me some early news. Part of it just confirms a lot of what's been said--e.g. Mario and Zelda seeming to be two different areas (didn't even know the latter was probably Lost Continent)--but one new tidbit: apparently we'll be saying Hello to a smallish, kid-centered land centered on another Japanese IP, sitting right next to Nintendo Land.

What space would that be occupying? That blank space or somewhere else?

but one new tidbit: apparently we'll be saying Hello to a smallish, kid-centered land centered on another Japanese IP, sitting right next to Nintendo Land.

giphy.gif

Huh. If you're implying what I think you're implying (Hello Kitty) than that seems... odd. Not sure if I buy it.

Thing on right-bottom? I was under the impression it was outside the scope of permitted scope of work. No idea what it is. But no ride building or anything’s going there so guess it’s just excluded from scope.

That was my question as well. Looks like they could haul them out of there tomorrow but I was wondering who was using them now.