Springfield Expansion | Page 298 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Speaking of which...
Is the spinner super uncomfortable? There are no water features, no shade, just concrete and plastic it seems like. I would imagine riding that thing (or at least waiting for it to load) must be miserable.

I mean...that's every spinner.

I don't know if the water fountains would work as well here as it does with Dumbo, plus could you imagine the cries from certain fans saying that they copied it from Dumbo? :look: But I think it would've been quite cool if Kodos "drooled" and "spat" :p

No. The last thing Universal needs is more rides that unnecessarily spit water at you

- - - Updated - - -

I also noticed a security camera on a tentacle. Its a camera they would have in a supermarket. They should've hid it.

It's not a security camera. It's an IR sensor to set off the targets.

I think either Springfield or London should definitely have a Ferris Wheel. I like the thought of having the moving or swinging seats like the Mickey Ferris Wheel in California Adventure. Plus it would be another simple but effective family/kids ride.

I think either Springfield or London should definitely have a Ferris Wheel. I like the thought of having the moving or swinging seats like the Mickey Ferris Wheel in California Adventure. Plus it would be another simple but effective family/kids ride.

It would have to go in London since Duff Gardens/Twirl n Hurl have taken up that whole side of the lagoon. I'd say where the old Amity shops/bathrooms are/were, they should put down a nice miniature replica of the London Eye or maybe a observation tower. Either way, I think another small, compact family flat ride would do wonders for the kid appeal of that whole area (San Francisco/Potter 2.0/MIB/Springfield)

Yes, because everybody loves a good scenic look of backstage. Absolutely breathtaking scenery! :lol:

Honestly I think Universal's standards will only go so far as the spinners.

Yeah, the queue and the entrance (besides the little Twirl 'n' Hurl sign) look rather uninspiring. And I'm not really a fan of the awnings. However, it's just a simple addition, and I think the ride itself looks fantastic.

Remember this isn't finished yet. Even with K&K (soft) open, there's still an area of Krustyland that is currently walled off.

Still several things to be completed. Thanks Felipe I feel like this has to be repeated every couple of days.

Remember this isn't finished yet. Even with K&K (soft) open, there's still an area of Krustyland that is currently walled off.

What area of Krustyland is still walled off? I've been kind of mindlessly skimming through the threads recently as I've been occupied with moving into my apartment for the Disney College Program, so I probably missed a few details.

Still several things to be completed. Thanks Felipe I feel like this has to be repeated every couple of days.

Glad to help whenever I can :lol: :thumbs:

What area of Krustyland is still walled off? I've been kind of mindlessly skimming through the threads recently as I've been occupied with moving into my apartment for the Disney College Program, so I probably missed a few details.

The area between K&K and the new hammer game in front of the Simpsons Ride :thumbs:

I'm racking my brain trying to remember what's going in there. Wasn't there supposed to be another food trailer (Airstream) there that got cut? Or is that where the "Simpsonize" booth is going?