Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 257 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Line was backed up to enter the line to the escalators. I think we’re looking at one of the messiest land opening of all time lol

Last edited:
Irony: after the initial crush, Mario Kart had about a 15 minute wait. Everyone is trying to do the games or eat at the cafe.

Land is a mess today. Left around 12:30 and the lines for Mario Kart, the games, and toadstool took were zig-zagging throughout the land. Couldn’t walk around once the 12pm group was let in. Universal definitely let too many people in. Full queue for Mario Kart with land zig-zags and upstairs portion took me 70mins to get through.

Rather than retype it all, I'm just gonna put what I said on twitter.

And yeah, Universal definitely oversold this thing which really sucks. So much for getting that early drop...I think the land is in dire need of a snack stand and the power up band dispensers are looking like a fine place to put them when every other store with SNW stuff including 1 Up factory seems to be carrying them. >_>

I did find Mario Kart more enjoyable second time around, though. That tip to place the headband lower definitely helped a ton.

Though, had I known it would be a cluster f to get into Toadstool Cafe and that you could get reservations, I would have done that and THEN go on Mario Kart.

Reactions: Clive
Jesus Christ man how is it possible some intricacies have gotten worse. Really being cautious about visiting the land after being so high and optimistic for it.

Ugh. Why can’t people just look…

it’s a weird thing. The cage was there during Media Previews, however we couldn’t take pictures of it as there was still painters tape. When I came back the next week the cage was gone and I thought I was going crazy thinking it was ever there. I don’t think this was the case of misbehaving guests, just an already planned part of the queue that wasn’t done yet

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts