The Amity Demolition Thread | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

The Amity Demolition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my photos from yesterday

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

Dang...I was there yesterday and could not find a single place to take photos. I was trying to peak and a Fear Factor employee said

"I could have told you there's nothing back there"

He went on but don't want to get him/her in trouble.

Dang...I was there yesterday and could not find a single place to take photos. I was trying to peak and a Fear Factor employee said

"I could have told you there's nothing back there"

He went on but don't want to get him/her in trouble.

you should continue or don't say things like "He went on but don't want to get him/her in trouble."

no one is gonna get in trouble anyway.

you should continue or don't say things like "He went on but don't want to get him/her in trouble."

no one is gonna get in trouble anyway.

Basically he/she went on to say that you could find out what is going in back there one many of the message boards. I said Harry Potter right? and he/she nodded and said, I diddn't say a thing....that's all basically what we all already knew.

Reactions: Cwoolboy
which begs the question: How are some people getting up into the FF bleachers without being detected? I know the stadium is usually vacant and unattended. Perhaps it is now tended a bit more due to the demolition?

which begs the question: How are some people getting up into the FF bleachers without being detected? I know the stadium is usually vacant and unattended. Perhaps it is now tended a bit more due to the demolition?

Fear Factor is currently open, if I recall correctly.

Passive aggressiveness is the key to power. :lol:

It's very unwise, of course. There really isn't much to see for now, anyways. But being safely creative has never been hurtful, of course...

I just realized how horrible Fear Factor is going to look next to Potter 2.0... I'm biased though frankly I think it looks horrible next to ANYTHING. its not the contrast in theming that upsets me, its the fact that Universal has set a new bar with Potter, and to have something like that setting next to one of the worst theme park shows in history is embarassing. Im ashamed of it as a Uni fan, I was so mad when I heard they were bringing the TV show back. Hopefully it wont be around for many more years. I can't believe people actually still go to this, first timers I assume, or people wanting to get pics of jaws carnage... I'm done venting now

I think the show is open to give something for people to do in USF for now.. also I saw some sight seeing choppers today above Jaws I guess people have started to hire for photos

I just wish that theatre would be updated into something worthy of belonging in a place called World Expo. Right now it's just representative of the world's slums, really... An official World Expo theatre of sorts perhaps? Coupled with a replacement of the animal show, broadway adaptations could definitely make it into Universal... That would be really grand.

I just wish that theatre would be updated into something worthy of belonging in a place called World Expo. Right now it's just representative of the world's slums, really... An official World Expo theatre of sorts perhaps? Coupled with a replacement of the animal show, broadway adaptations could definitely make it into Universal... That would be really grand.

I know. I've been saying this for years. Even if its a shortened 30-40 minute version, Universal Stage Productions is responsible for great shows like Wicked, Billy Elliot, Cry-Baby, Xanadu.. It'd be cool to have a theater for Broadway productions like these or ones created exclusively for the park.

I know. I've been saying this for years. Even if its a shortened 30-40 minute version, Universal Stage Productions is responsible for great shows like Wicked, Billy Elliot, Cry-Baby, Xanadu.. It'd be cool to have a theater for Broadway productions like these or ones created exclusively for the park.

Wicked is in the Universal Parks just not here lol

JAWS is dead, yet Fear Factor still lives?! This is ludicrous!

They had to do something about the extra employees that were homeless (think how many employees jaws used and how many openings there really were till despicable me opens), not to mention the money that they had to use or loose... (there is no saving money, only use it or loose it in the business world when it is budgeted like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.