The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
x9w33xt4e6y51.jpg

Holiday Island! A Genuinely unhinged thing that @Alicia has shared lights with!

Lost Continent: The Giving Tree of Lands. Put that on a shirt! :lol:

Until they are ready to demo it, they should turn it into a simple walk through like the caves in Camp Jurassic. Just call it "The Temple of Posidon".
Just in time for summer! It'd be cool if they had different audio clips playing in the background like it was coming through the temple walls. Once in a while you'll hear portions from the final battle sequence.

It was visually boring with all the bones but besides that it also reminds me of the original DD queue. Dark walk-throughs are the new dark rides.

I'm really hoping for a dark ride system this time, something the LC missed out on and had a huge chance upon when it opened in 1999. I wouldn't be surprised if Zelda was announced, since it's obvious you can't put all of your eggs in one basket. The LC is now without any attractions and needs to be replaced entirely.

I'm really hoping for a dark ride system this time, something the LC missed out on and had a huge chance upon when it opened in 1999. I wouldn't be surprised if Zelda was announced, since it's obvious you can't put all of your eggs in one basket. The LC is now without any attractions and needs to be replaced entirely.
I don’t know that it missed out, per se; Jurassic and Toon also missed out, by that logic.

In a theme park, you want variety so guests can pick and choose what experience they want to have. By the same token, Adventureland doesn’t have a roller coaster.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Tears of the Kingdom has hit the ground running. If it continues like this no one here should be surprised when Zelda takes over. I’m guessing that 2026/27 date that was tossed around will likely be it then they’ll find a way to fit this in USJ next.

Does USJ have room for a second park?

Reactions: GA-MBIT