The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 277 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost always yeah. The first maze there, Asylum in Wonderland 3D, was an original but other than that, it's had only IPs. I don't think there's a reason for this though, it may just be a coincidence.
That’s what I was thinking. Depending on the property I would guess that’s where the secret IP or Secret OG will be

To be Fair, without getting into a political debate, it’s also worth noting how much that move is being criticized.

Yeah can’t say much bc I’m in California. Although, my particular county(Santa Clara) has apparently had much more cases than what’s been confirmed which is somewhat good news. Luckily the curve does seem to be going down for most states

Regardless, I’ve been thinking about it and if the event were to get cancelled this year would that mean that they would 2 budgets for 1 event next year?

Seeing as this is an HHN thread and not a COVID-19 thread, I cant say much on my opinions nor research but I can at least say this:
We will most likely have more answers based on what happens with the opening of things, seeing as there are talks of ending the stay at home notice. That is when we should be able to make proper predictions on what's going to happen with HHN.

Yeah can’t say much bc I’m in California. Although, my particular county(Santa Clara) has apparently had much more cases than what’s been confirmed which is somewhat good news. Luckily the curve does seem to be going down for most states

Regardless, I’ve been thinking about it and if the event were to get cancelled this year would that mean that they would 2 budgets for 1 event next year?

No. They’ll recalculate the budget for next year once the dust settles.

Since hhn is so popular and construction seems to still be on going would it be possible to have a delayed hhn instead of none at all or would it more then likely just be next year?

Since hhn is so popular and construction seems to still be on going would it be possible to have a delayed hhn instead of none at all or would it more then likely just be next year?

That got discussed a few pages back. The thought was that due to Christmas being so close already they’d just push it to next year and store the houses from this year. Safety-wise, that’s likely the call either way, if things get bad enough that you want to push back from September, there’s not likely to be a world in which October or November are demonstrably better.

OK Y'all - since the question keeps being brought up each week; make sure you bookmark, favorite, or save this post for later whenever someone else decides to ask so you can refer them to it.

Will HHN 30 be canceled by COVID? It's too early to tell, but probably not. Information is changing daily, and we're seemingly on a downward trend than what was expected. I know there is a contingency plan in place in case we get to that point, as any smart business should have set for the rest of the year - but it is not expected. We're a little over 5 months out and a lot can change. Hell, things have changed from last week so...

Bottom line: I would anticipate HHN happening. Will there be impacts? Probably, yes. You'll probably see pulsing done. Less SIF (stuff in face). It's also possible you could see fewer actors in the streets.

This is an unprecedented time for all, especially the parks. They are taking it one day at a time, just like us. While it's scary to have so much up in the air, we shouldn't let the default response become the most severe.

and, FWIW, you're more likely to see the event pushed back if need be before they outright cancel it - unless there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

We need to stop bringing COVID impact talk every week in each thread. We just don't know, but as of now, it's on schedule.

I keep seeing people bring up Psycho as a potential for the secret IP but I wonder if it could be the Hitchcock mashup. I remember back in 26 that was heavily rumored but never happened

I keep seeing people bring up Psycho as a potential for the secret IP but I wonder if it could be the Hitchcock mashup. I remember back in 26 that was heavily rumored but never happened

IDK. Since it's an in-house property it could be the right combination of cheap and marketable. Plus could fit in smaller venues. That said, they’d have to be careful about shower curtains...

Status
Not open for further replies.