The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 285 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a wreck (shocking, I know). Not sure HHN ever happens again. :(
I think you need to take a break from the news and forums for a few days.
:agree:
Dude even if they have to skip a year there's absolutely 0 chance that they just stop doing HHN, it makes way too much money. Things look really crappy right now, but even the bleakest predictions have this ending at some point.

this is getting ridiculous. we’re still fighting about whether or not the event is happening when they keep continuing submitting permits and building sets? i understand it’s a terrifying time right now, but come on.

right now, let’s assume it’s happening. if developments arrive and the event is postponed, oh freaking well. it won’t kill you to wait for details.

What’s the story behind this? :popcorn:
More of a jab at the media's fear mongering...

It's a ridiculous statement that's on par with Universal cancelling Horror Nights outright

Orlando has had a decrease in cases for 4 straight weeks. Where is this idea of no HHN coming from?:violin::cheers:
They'll shoot back up once we are let out...So concerns about HHN30 are not wildly misguided

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a separate thread about HHN 30 and Covid-19? I understand if you think the General Discussion is enough, but maybe something specific to how people feel the pandemic might change this specific event could keep this thread for being hijacked. Just an thought

There are 3 different threads on COVID - one for general talk, one for "Tourism and Entertainment", and one for morale and positivity. We don’t need anymore. As stated countless times on this thread and elsewhere, we just don’t know what’s gonna happen. It’s too early to tell so as of now, assume it’s happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.