The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 343 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be so funny. But it’s almost impossible in fact it has a chance of being the worst house they’ve ever done.
We have had houses based on reality game contests (Fear Factor), we have had Dr. Seuss scare zones, we have had a house based around Vegas magicians, we have had houses and scarezones from other musicians, etc. Hollywood even had a house based around a WWE wrestler.

Insane concepts have happened. Billie Eilish commonly works around the themes seen in horror. We have literally no idea what the concept of this house is and have no way of jumping to these conclusions of "worst house ever".

If you want to play the album cover game, how is that any different from her album cover which is very heavily based around horror?

Save the Iron Maiden stuff for the wish list thread at this point. It's not happening this year.

That would be so funny. But it’s almost impossible in fact it has a chance of being the worst house they’ve ever done.
Every house has the potential to be the worse house they’ve ever done.

A&D never tries to make a bad house. Sometimes, despite their best efforts, things just don’t click.

And it’s obvious you missed my point. Iron Maiden is not happening this year, and we have no reason to believe it’s happening in the future. Stop spamming the thread.

My guy, copy-paste > posting giant-booty phone screenshots...

Anyhoo, with all the original content house speculation getting shuffled again, it places the old Dungeon of Terror speculation in an interesting position. Would that be combined with anything else? Maybe...

Sorry don’t know how to insert pictures properly. I know iron maiden isn’t happening this year but mabey next year hopefully.

In my opinion gremlins makes way more sense for a zone then beetlejuice ever did
My guy, copy-paste > posting giant-booty phone screenshots...

Anyhoo, with all the original content house speculation getting shuffled again, it places the old Dungeon of Terror speculation in an interesting position. Would that be combined with anything else? Maybe...
I think DoT would be either it’s own thing that we don’t know about yet or the icon mashup house

Lmao! It’s going to be hilarious if Billie ends up being HOTY.

God I hope not. Would say things about the rest of the event, and not good things. It's like at 28, when ST got HoTY. To me it was a bit more indicative that the originals didn't really live up to their massive potential. Even if it was an IP, and even if it was one of my least favorites, I'm glad HoTC got HoTY (heh) just because of what it represented.

All that said, despite somewhat resenting the crowd drawn by ST and BE, I can at least respect a BE house on the basis that it tries new ideas and introduces some creativity. Still, if it wins HoTY, that's not a good thing--it'd be like if Fear Factor got HoTY at 12.

Me as I enter this thread:

View attachment 12382

5CcvST9.gif

God I hope not. Would say things about the rest of the event, and not good things. It's like at 28, when ST got HoTY. To me it was a bit more indicative that the originals didn't really live up to their massive potential. Even if it was an IP, and even if it was one of my least favorites, I'm glad HoTC got HoTY (heh) just because of what it represented.

All that said, despite somewhat resenting the crowd drawn by ST and BE, I can at least respect a BE house on the basis that it tries new ideas and introduces some creativity. Still, if it wins HoTY, that's not a good thing--it'd be like if Fear Factor got HoTY at 12.

Again. We know NOTHING about this house. At all.

It would? It would be like Fear Factor winning? Have you been through it?

This crap. You’re comparing a house that hasn’t even been cast yet to a house that was black walls and plush fish. You’re making an assumption about a house you haven’t experienced based on (as you say) your own resentment towards its audience.

And to express your disappointment about Stranger Things winning is more indicative of your expectations about the originals than their quality. People were acting like Carnival Graveyard was going to have working bumper cars and that was never going to happen.

It would? It would be like Fear Factor winning? Have you been through it?

This crap. You’re comparing a house that hasn’t even been cast yet to a house that was black walls and plush fish. You’re making an assumption about a house you haven’t experienced based on (as you say) your own resentment towards its audience.

And to express your disappointment about Stranger Things winning is more indicative of your expectations about the originals than their quality. People were acting like Carnival Graveyard was going to have working bumper cars and that was never going to happen.

I'm curious. Why did none of the WD houses get HoTY?

Status
Not open for further replies.