The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 294 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's just gotta be patient, all good things come to those who wait you know. No one expected things to be like this but they have but all we have to do right now is just wait this thing out, the ball is in their court, it always has, so we just gotta let things lie and I'm sure we'll get information just not the timely manner we want but its okay. Just hang on.

Everyone's just gotta be patient, all good things come to those who wait you know. No one expected things to be like this but they have but all we have to do right now is just wait this thing out, the ball is in their court, it always has, so we just gotta let things lie and I'm sure we'll get information just not the timely manner we want but its okay. Just hang on.

I'd be more worried about the information itself rather than when you receive it.
:eek:ut:

Reactions: youhow2
I booked my flights yesterday, but with insurance and plenty of flexibility.

October 22nd til the 2nd for now. Even if the event proceeds as normal, I may have to adjust that time frame depending on a lot of things. Were it not for some friends planning their trip for the weekend of the 22nd, I'd just go down the 25th and stay for a week plus 1 day (because I love the final night). 10+ was pretty exhausting last year.

Can't dream of missing Terra Cruentus and Dungeon of Terror revisited though! I will be heartbroken if post-stay home safety measures neuter the event too much with this house lineup. I'd almost rather the event be postponed to at least 2021 or whenever parks & patrons feel comfortable returning at full capacity than having this opportunity for several interesting houses squandered because of restraints. Others may feel differently and I totally understand that.

October 22nd til the 2nd for now. Even if the event proceeds as normal, I may have to adjust that time frame depending on a lot of things. Were it not for some friends planning their trip for the weekend of the 22nd, I'd just go down the 25th and stay for a week plus 1 day (because I love the final night). 10+ was pretty exhausting last year.

Can't dream of missing Terra Cruentus and Dungeon of Terror revisited though! I will be heartbroken if post-stay home safety measures neuter the event too much with this house lineup. I'd almost rather the event be postponed to at least 2021 or whenever parks & patrons feel comfortable returning at full capacity than having this opportunity for several interesting houses squandered because of restraints. Others may feel differently and I totally understand that.
I would think that the event itself will not change much, just the operations of it

I just booked my flight today and I’ll be there the same time as you. I’m very excited to be at Horror Nights on Halloween. Hopefully it isn’t too busy, but it is a Saturday.

Reactions: FaceBagman
Any chance we may get a return of Bill and Ted this year? Bill and Ted face the music is set to come out this Sept. (though, obviously, this could change), and I feel that the COVID mess could provide a good deal of material to work with.

Any chance we may get a return of Bill and Ted this year? Bill and Ted face the music is set to come out this Sept. (though, obviously, this could change), and I feel that the COVID mess could provide a good deal of material to work with.

It's been rumored for a bit, though now would be the time they'd be working on the show so who knows.

Off topic perhaps just to get a convo going... but what were everyone’s thoughts on the Halloween 4 maze two years ago? Now I have a certain love for that movie, just always loved its fun I thought the house was okay but didn’t wow me like I hoped it would like hell comes to haddonfield did... it was decent, but as soon as I saw it was going into the shrek building I knew it would be rushed. They did cover a lot of the movie but for some reason I expected a little more... idk just a thought.

I just booked my flight today and I’ll be there the same time as you. I’m very excited to be at Horror Nights on Halloween. Hopefully it isn’t too busy, but it is a Saturday.

2018 was my first year and I really enjoyed being there for Halloween night! The park seemed pretty empty that night in 2018, but last year seemed a lot more crowded on Halloween night. Of course, I had a bad depersonalization disorder bout that night too, so that may have played into my perception being different.

I could see a Saturday going either way. A lot of people like to party on Halloween night out there rather than go to the event, but Saturdays are always packed. Hope to see you there!

Off topic perhaps just to get a convo going... but what were everyone’s thoughts on the Halloween 4 maze two years ago?

I will say that the Michael actors in that house were some of the most in-my-face during the final week, they were really on their best game during my walkthroughs. The non-facade was actually really cool too, I personally liked walking in through the office with the old magazines on the table.

And I got to hear Loomis yelling his cheesy "Naooo, NAOOOO!" at Jamie so that's all I really needed from an H4 house right there.

Off topic perhaps just to get a convo going... but what were everyone’s thoughts on the Halloween 4 maze two years ago? Now I have a certain love for that movie, just always loved its fun I thought the house was okay but didn’t wow me like I hoped it would like hell comes to haddonfield did... it was decent, but as soon as I saw it was going into the shrek building I knew it would be rushed. They did cover a lot of the movie but for some reason I expected a little more... idk just a thought.

2014’s Halloween maze is my favorite of since I started attending. 2016’s is in my top 10. 2018’s Halloween 4 is in my bottom 10. IMO, HHN really screwed up not giving use a Season of the Witch house first.

2014’s Halloween maze is my favorite of since I started attending. 2016’s is in my top 10. 2018’s Halloween 4 is in my bottom 10. IMO, HHN really screwed up not giving use a Season of the Witch house first.
In the same time frame...
2014’s Halloween maze is my favorite
Agree.
2016’s is in my top 10.
Also agree.
2018’s Halloween 4 is in my bottom 10.
I liked that house a little more than you did. I preferred H4 to:
Blumhouse (28), Dracula Untold, The Exorcist, 1000 Corpses, Killer Klowns, Krampus, Lunatic's Playground, The Purge (25), Roanoke, Run (25), Saw (27), TCM (26), TWD (25), TWD (26), Us, Werewolf (25), and The Purge (25)

I think the movie is underrated - I prefer 4 to all the first line of Halloween movies except 1, 2, and 7. The house, however, were on the lower end for me. I didn't hate it - it was way, way better than the Blumhouse house that year. But it was definitely not one that I'd put very high on my list.

I liked that house a little more than you did. I preferred H4 to:
Blumhouse (28), Dracula Untold, The Exorcist, 1000 Corpses, Killer Klowns, Krampus, Lunatic's Playground, The Purge (25), Roanoke, Run (25), Saw (27), TCM (26), TWD (25), TWD (26), Us, Werewolf (25), and The Purge (25)

I’d rank only 5 of those houses lower than H4, but no doubt most of them are lower tier. Personally think you’re crazy putting 1000 Corpses that low - had one of the best first runs through any HHN house there last year - as well as Us. Also, thank you for not including Blumhouse 27 on that list, means a lot.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.