The Old KidZone Thread | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you're serious or joking around...but if you're serious, have you ever watched an episode of South Park? It's rated TV-MA for a reason. The movie is in the Guinness World Record books for having the most profanity in an animated film.

I feel like I shouldnt even answer this...

I said after south park they should do dc comics... im sure you can figure out whether or not im joking.

Is SpongeBob still popular with the kids? I have none so I have no clue...but that seems like a natural.

It has gone way down hill...but is still very loved (and quoted) by many folks young and old..if Universal did a ride or show or land I would hope it would have the spirit of the older episodes

Whatever happened to Rugrats? That had the makings to become a timeless classic unless Nick :censored: it up... Don't tell me, Nick :censored: it up?

I always did find it really sad what happened with the Rugrats. It most definitely did have have the workings of a timeless classic, simply because the general themes of the show (how the world was so much bigger, mysterious and more wondrous to all of us when we were little children) are something that I think appeal to us all deep down in our hearts, no matter how old we are. But yeah, Nick messed up on the show big time.

I could literally lament on for decades on how amazing of a dark ride Rugrats could've been...

It's Nickelodeon's most profitable franchise and will probably stay that way for a long time to come.

I'm surprised it doesn't have a bigger presence then. A store and a parade float are nice, but a whole land would be mindblowing.

- - - Updated - - -

It has gone way down hill...but is still very loved (and quoted) by many folks young and old..if Universal did a ride or show or land I would hope it would have the spirit of the older episodes

I do remember the early episodes being really fun to watch so yeah definitely...if they can pull of Springfield, why not Bikini Bottom?

I always did find it really sad what happened with the Rugrats. It most definitely did have have the workings of a timeless classic, simply because the general themes of the show (how the world was so much bigger, mysterious and more wondrous to all of us when we were little children) are something that I think appeal to us all deep down in our hearts, no matter how old we are. But yeah, Nick messed up on the show big time.

I could literally lament on for decades on how amazing of a dark ride Rugrats could've been...

Rugrats was my favorite show. It is a true classic. But yeah, once they did like "Rugrats all Grown up", it lost its appeal. The older episodes were the best.

I still want my Bikini Bottom mini land! :spongebob: is just as worthy of one as :homer:, and the two cities are quite similar in the way they constantly change size and appearance, so just about anything could work. Also, it could be a great way to either utilize the extra space left by the demolished Hard Rock Cafe or re-do the Curious George area...

I still want my Bikini Bottom mini land! :spongebob: is just as worthy of one as :homer:, and the two cities are quite similar in the way they constantly change size and appearance, so just about anything could work. Also, it could be a great way to either utilize the extra space left by the demolished Hard Rock Cafe or re-do the Curious George area...

And a Mrs. Puff's boating school trackless dark ride that could be this generation's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Rugrats was my favorite show. It is a true classic. But yeah, once they did like "Rugrats all Grown up", it lost its appeal. The older episodes were the best.

Okay, I figured it out. They just need to lay low for a few years. Then just pretend it never happened and make a reboot of the oldschool style of Rugrats... Back in the running for timeless classic, bam.

images

TO
200px-Krusty_Krab.jpg

Yes! This can all happen, we just gotta believe in ourselves... We just gotta BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE!!!
And then if we talk about it enough, we'll wish it into existence, just like everything else on OU :lol:

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll more strongly consider Krusty Krab after the success of Springfield. Even though, it was a no-brainer from the beginning..

Status
Not open for further replies.