The Walking Dead | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok so i decided to dive into watching The Walking Dead and so far have watched 3 episodes last night. Mostly I started so i might be familiar with some of the scenes they use in the houses for HHN. So far the show is good but ive noticed one thing, im not sa huge fan of shows or movies with a lot of blood and gore (go figure since im a huge fan of hhn). I do plan on continuing watching since im curious to see what happens

Ok so i decided to dive into watching The Walking Dead and so far have watched 3 episodes last night. Mostly I started so i might be familiar with some of the scenes they use in the houses for HHN. So far the show is good but ive noticed one thing, im not sa huge fan of shows or movies with a lot of blood and gore (go figure since im a huge fan of hhn). I do plan on continuing watching since im curious to see what happens

Well then get ready for some TV MA rated violence mid-Season 3!

The trailer for season 4 made me Spidey Sense tingle and thwip! :D

I'm not spoiling anything because no one knows but I'm gathering the Season Premier will see a lot of those extra new folks getting munched on!

Just spent the week marathoning all 3 seasons in preperation for HHN, ended up thoroughly enjoying the show and am hooked, roll on season 4, Next UK Premiere Date: 18 October 2013 at 10:00pm.

It is also great that we have actual walkers in this thread, great work guys.

I FINALLY started watching the show a couple weeks ago and have been watching it in mini-marathons whenever I get some free time. Last night I got up to S03 E09, which is the first episode after the mid-season break. The show is so enthralling, it's impossible to watch just one episode at a time :lol: It's gonna be a b*tch to watch Season 4 it as it airs, week to week, not to mention mid-season breaks and once a season is over... I'm so spoiled now watching a bunch of episodes together :lol:

Alright, I'll be back once I finish Season 3. Don't wanna be spoiled :thumbs:

Yeah, having to wait for episodes to air will be a bit of bummer but well worth the wait for a great show. Im in the same boat for Breaking Bad too, just started series 5 and I believe the final episode are airing now, this is also a fantastic show.

Definitely good to know the WD material before this year's HHN WD-fest. I wish I had seen the show before last year so I would've gotten all the references. I still got them, but backwards :lol: As I was watching the show, it brought back the memories of the house sets.

I've been told about Breaking Bad, but I have so many shows to catch up on before delving into a new one :lol: And I think the next new show I'll watch will be Dexter, which my best friend has always recommended together with WD :thumbs:

Definitely good to know the WD material before this year's HHN WD-fest. I wish I had seen the show before last year so I would've gotten all the references. I still got them, but backwards :lol: As I was watching the show, it brought back the memories of the house sets.

I've been told about Breaking Bad, but I have so many shows to catch up on before delving into a new one :lol: And I think the next new show I'll watch will be Dexter, which my best friend has always recommended together with WD :thumbs:

Same thing with me and just now watching the show after going thru the house last year :lol:

I just started watching Game of Thrones and into the 3rd episode now. I don't watch much live tv these days since the kids own the tv :lol: So I catch up on these shows later on down the road when I get time

Same thing with me and just now watching the show after going thru the house last year :lol:

I just started watching Game of Thrones and into the 3rd episode now. I don't watch much live tv these days since the kids own the tv :lol: So I catch up on these shows later on down the road when I get time

What part of the show was the house based on Mike?

Will definitely add Breaking Bad to the long list :thumbs:

Game of Thrones is another one that's been on my watch list for a long time. A friend had even lent me the S01 and S02 blu-rays, but after keeping them unwatched for several weeks, I just gave them back to him. I'll borrow them again when I have some time to watch it marathon style :thumbs:

That would have been the rum I guess :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You nailed it right on the head :lol:

I also sort of remember the barn and also getting yelled at for what they thought I was trying to take a picture while inside the house, which I honestly wasn't and tried explain that to the TM but she was a royal Ahhole and wouldn't hear me out.