The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would've posted on spoiler thead but no one including me goes to that thread. Also thats why i told you were to find it and not just post it here
Yeah, but according the the logic of this, then there's nowhere on this entire forum to discuss spoilers. Since we cant discuss them in this thread (see the previous 5,000 comments from people not wanting to hear spoilers), there would be nowhere to discuss them if not for the spoilers thread.

Reactions: BJCool
my bad :embarassed:

It's perfectly understandable. So I think what should happen when a spoiler arises is to first post it on the spoiler thread. Then simply mention on this thread that something new is on the spoiler thread. (Which you sort of did so sorry for getting all worked up) That way people who don't want to be spoiled aren't and we can go on talking on the spoiler thread. I know it's annoying but does anyone have any better ideas?

yeah - it's awesome jmaff

i wonder how long until uni makes them take it down.
i guess if it stays up its not true lol

i wonder how long until uni makes them take it down.
i guess if it stays up its not true lol

Universal has no grounds on which they can demand it be taken down. It's a rumor, not a scan of an official document saying exactly what the ride layout will be with a big "CLASSIFIED" stamped on it. We've wondered for years and it's just Screamscape reporting what they've heard.

(Oh, and BriMan I don't think it does but sorry if this violates what you said the other day, just PM me)

Last edited:
Universal has no grounds on which they can demand it be taken down. It's a rumor, not a scan of an official document saying exactly what the ride layout will be with a big "CLASSIFIED" stamped on it. We've wondered for years and it's just Screamscape reporting what they've heard.

crap.
i was hoping that would be an indicator of the truth.
anyway i hope its true it is awesome.

I would've posted on spoiler thead but no one including me goes to that thread. Also thats why i told you were to find it and not just post it here

You did nothing wrong, you haven't even explained the contents, ignore the people who wish to be moderators, a TOTAL over reaction.

We've ordered one of the spray-fans especially for going to UO at the end of June - help us cope with the queues :)
Well, even if the major rides (excluding FJ which we'll do first thing) have 2-hour waits, we have 3 days at UO which should be plenty to get in all the rides we want :)

I'm trying to remember, is there a board in IOA and US which shows wait times of the other park?

We've ordered one of the spray-fans especially for going to UO at the end of June - help us cope with the queues :)
Well, even if the major rides (excluding FJ which we'll do first thing) have 2-hour waits, we have 3 days at UO which should be plenty to get in all the rides we want :)

I'm trying to remember, is there a board in IOA and US which shows wait times of the other park?

There isn't a board to show what the other park's times are, but they have a board for the park you're in. There's also a mobile website to check wait times you could use.

There isn't a board to show what the other park's times are, but they have a board for the park you're in. There's also a mobile website to check wait times you could use.

Aww I was hoping there was :( yeah, I knew about the board for the park you're in, but was hoping we could see waits for the other park to save us walking over there to check it out.
Yeah I have the website for mobiles, but I won't be able to use that in the US since they'll charge so heavily on a UK phone (£8 for connecting).

I expect to see LOADS of updates when I wake up, because the soft opening date of tWWoHP is starting tomorrow and all... Wait. Your tomorrow or my yesterday... I am LOST, I only have an hour and 15 minutes until the 10th of April, but wasn’t the opening supposed to be your tomorrows yesterday day after tomorrows yesterday noon? Goodnight!

I think I'm going to head over to the Uni parks for a few hours this morning - get my fix of Spidey and Mummy. I'll try to get some photos if I see something interesting. Of course, if I can get my hands on a soft pretzel, I will flip!

I'm trying to remember, how long does it take to walk from IOA to US? It is pretty nackering to do that walk a couple of times during spending the day at the parks?

Edit: is there some special opening going on today? It's 7.30am in Orlando at the moment, but the wait times site is already saying 45 min wait on spiderman, HRRR and pteradons, 30 mins on hulk!

Last edited: