The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aww I was hoping there was :( yeah, I knew about the board for the park you're in, but was hoping we could see waits for the other park to save us walking over there to check it out.
Yeah I have the website for mobiles, but I won't be able to use that in the US since they'll charge so heavily on a UK phone (£8 for connecting).

hi clair you should think about getting a local phone from walmart around $20.00 and you get 50 mins free we found theme great for the parks.

just read the Screamscape spoiler. That is rad sounding. I hope they can pull it off as cool as it looks in my head.

I'll be forced to go Liam Neeson on you...is the info awesome?

Now your turning into the kid peeking through his fingers watching a scary movie. You act like you didn't want to know, now you want to know if it's awesome??? No it sucks and universal just has a big screen with a projection of Brenden Frasier asking for his cup of coffee..:sneaky::beadyeyes:[

^^^ Well I know I would have enjoyed that spoiler a lot more if I had GOTTON MY CUP OF COFFEE!!!!!!! (ah how I love that ride) but yes very interesting tid bit time will tell if its true.

WOW! I am SOOO behind on here :'(

I've been having a work overload and computer issues on top of that... and I couldn't be around so much lately but I just HAD to come here when I saw the news of the video of inside the FJ queue! And then I discovered the info about the FJ ending! I wish I was here before to discuss it... Oh well... Catching on too late is so frustrating! :p I'll just say I was very excited to see a bit more of the FJ queue :) and the rumor about the FJ ending doesn't totally convince me...

I'll be back later to finish catching up so hopefully I can be on the same page with everybody here :thumbs:

Of course not!:rofl:

I'm assuming the ending is Harry Potter begging for his pumpkin juice.And then Voldemort hands it to him and Harry screams like a little girl.:thumbs:

You know this board is in a lull when someone says something and then has to ask permission if it was ok to say that.

This is a public forum yes, and if someone hears something from a friend of a friend, I think we should be able to come on here and say

"Guess what I heard!!"

Speaking of those things I wrote it on April 1st but no one I don't think noticed it but, it seems that WWOHP will have a store or a section of a store dedicated to "muggle" magic. Trick cards, ball and cups, etc.... Heard it through a friend of mine who has a relative working in WWOHP.

Briman... I don't see why you didn't create a forum that involved a passcode to enter a partion of the forum, this would keep universal out and we could discuss anything we wanted... They wouldn't be able to get in to read it... All you would have to do is give out the forum passcode to people you knew were ACTUAL members... There is NO law required to give a huge corporation access to a partioned forum.

That way people who wanted to post diagrams and mock ups CAN, I know we all love to post our ideas in drawings sometimes.

You could do this in vbulletin in like 2 minutes.

You know this board is in a lull when someone says something and then has to ask permission if it was ok to say that.

This is a public forum yes, and if someone hears something from a friend of a friend, I think we should be able to come on here and say

"Guess what I heard!!"

Speaking of those things I wrote it on April 1st but no one I don't think noticed it but, it seems that WWOHP will have a store or a section of a store dedicated to "muggle" magic. Trick cards, ball and cups, etc.... Heard it through a friend of mine who has a relative working in WWOHP.

They already have magic shops it is in lost continent near the fountain
and at studio's by mels drive in.

I recall someone posting here awhile back that if you buy the express pass, it will exclude the Wizarding World. Is this just a rumour? Or has Universal confirmed it? I have been looking on the Universal website and have found nothing that states the Wizarding World will be excluded.

Universal hasn't officially confirmed anything yet about express access on any of the 3 rides. We are all just assuming the existing two rides will offer it and FJ might offer it. Once again, all speculation at this point.