The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 120 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can't remember which article it was but they mentioned there being a separate line for express in FJ, it cuts out most of the beginning areas, goes through a smaller portrait gallery,and meets in Dumbledore's office. If anyone knows which one of the articles says this, please post the link.

Briman... I don't see why you didn't create a forum that involved a passcode to enter a partion of the forum, this would keep universal out and we could discuss anything we wanted... They wouldn't be able to get in to read it... All you would have to do is give out the forum passcode to people you knew were ACTUAL members... There is NO law required to give a huge corporation access to a partioned forum.

That way people who wanted to post diagrams and mock ups CAN, I know we all love to post our ideas in drawings sometimes.

You could do this in vbulletin in like 2 minutes.

Universal has "members" here. Some are obvious and so are not so obvious. It would be very difficult, if not impossible to determine the difference.

--- Update ---

There is going to be an Express lane for The Forbidden Journey. It was written about in several, Universal sanctioned, articles. My understanding is that initially, The Forbidden Journey (perhaps Flight and Dragons, too) is going to be on a "one time per day" basis, even if you're staying on site. All the other rides are unlimited, if you're onsite and one-time if you've just purchased the pass.

I don't think there will be express for quite sometime. Besides I think Universal would rather you experience the entire attraction. Unfortunately that might equal out to a very long wait. Was the same for HRRR and Simpsons though for at least the beginning of the opening.

I personally can't wait, it looks like I'm going to head up again on my birthday weekend (May 30th) and I know it will be open at that time, and I'm an annual passholder. Something tells me that the passholder previews will happen in the timeframe between May 28th and June 18th. They have to have the island open ANYWAYS for the people who bought the package, so might as well make it available to your loyal customers as well.

when simpsons opened the wait was like 70 minutes around this time of the year, i guess during softs..how was it the summer after it opened?

Actually, we know very little about the new queue. Any speculations?

Well, I have heard a "rumor" that tells me all about the queue. I have even seen a "rumored" diagram of the queue. I have even seen "rumored" pictures of items big and small that will be in the queue. However, we must leave it to others to reveal these "rumors" hopefully sooner rather than later. (Wow, I think this is the first time I have used the word "rumor" on here!)

Well, I have heard a "rumor" that tells me all about the queue. I have even seen a "rumored" diagram of the queue. I have even seen "rumored" pictures of items big and small that will be in the queue. However, we must leave it to others to reveal these "rumors" hopefully sooner rather than later. (Wow, I think this is the first time I have used the word "rumor" on here!)

What do you think is in the queue? What's your "opinion", eh?

Well, I went to the park today and of course they were out of soft pretzels. In fact, they wanted to be clear they were out of soft pretzels, so they placed a large piece of equipment in front of the pretzel stand. OK, I know, enough! We already knew they weren't going to be offering soft pretzels today.

Anyhow, I'm a little bit frustrated with myself today. I was walking towards the 'temp' bridge from Lost Continent and I see Mark Woodbury, President of Universal Creative, walking straight towards me. I was so tempted to stop him and at least ask for a photo with him. But he was clearly headed towards WWOHP with a group of VIPs. I didn't want to be rude and interrupt his work. Ughh! I'm too polite.

Here are my observations. They are still doing so fairly heavy construction in the area. I noticed that after Mr. Woodbury went in with his group, they were all wearing hard hats. In addition, they are still doing welding on the railings in the greenhouse queue of FJ (I tried to get a pic of that in my photo update below). I could hear the sounds of various other construction equipment as well. All of this likely could be finished up pretty quickly. So, the start of softs really depends on what is going on inside FJ.

Here is a link to the various pics I took today. There is nothing earth-shattering revealed here. I tried to get Hogwarts from many different angles in the park. Some were taken when I arrived and it was overcast. Others were taken later in the day when the sun came out. Enjoy!

http://img21.imageshack.us/g/dsc07054ax.jpg/

Here are a few of my favorite shots:

What do you think is in the queue? What's your "opinion", eh?

I really don't feel free to say, as it is a "rumor". And everyone should know what I mean by the word "rumor". We can't say anything but "poo-poo undies" on here any longer. I was just trying to point out to those in charge that a News & Rumor site such as TMZ does this all the time. So does the NY Times, and the Washington Post. This website has the rights of "Freedom of the Press in the United States of America".

Well, I went to the park today and of course they were out of soft pretzels.

Cool... the buildings are still there.

Last edited:
I speculate we will be speculating on softs in a months time and will be suffering from fatigue from speculating on nothing.

I really don't feel free to say, as it is a "rumor". And everyone should know what I mean by the word "rumor". We can't say anything but "poo-poo undies" on here any longer. I was just trying to point out to those in charge that a News & Rumor site such as TMZ does this all the time. So does the NY Times, and the Washington Post. This website has the rights of "Freedom of the Press in the United States of America". I understand why they do not want to bother with such stuff, they are young and if I were there their age, I would be intimidated too.

Today, my reaction would be might be and has been... more crimson. And it is nothing against this site at all... actually, it is in support of it.

When this site posted the helicopter images, suddenly the daily hit count skyrocketed. Many people, myself included had no idea or interest in this forum before the Whirlybird over the Wizarding World.

Why not start your own blog with a unique alias, linked to a unique email and post "rumors and speculation" there? If they are rumors, you can even claim they may not be true. It beats making up a screen name based on a secret project name, shortly after that name is leaked, to purposely spread false rumors as fact. Sign up for some Google ads to make a couple bucks from it, perhaps inderectly through Universal.

By the time you ended up on radar and were issued an official C&D. It would be so close to the WWOHP opening that it really wouldn't matter.

Could make for an entertaining few weeks to pass the time before the gates swing open. :pop: