The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm more than so, but PM might be the only way to go. :/

Nah... it is a picture that we have already seen and still is out there on the cloud of the internet. The large loopy thing that sticks out of the back of the arm that holds the bench looks like a weight thingy on exercise equipment but this one is huge with a hole in the center. I estimate it weighs about 400-500 lbs. It counters that in the vehicle... so that it has the torque and power to lift twice that weight. If an arm doesn't have the power to lift its own itself with a counter weight... then it will not work. So, if it has a counterweight.. it can lift twice that number.

PS... it is a beautiful shape btw. It is really cool looking for those of you that have seen the picture we all wished to see.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. That works out perfectly just for this ride and allows quicker movements and the such. Thanks for that! And nothing too secretive, so everything's cool beans. :D

Oh, I see. That works out perfectly just for this ride and allows quicker movements and the such. Thanks for that! And nothing too secretive, so everything's cool beans. :D

And the most interesting thing is. Those who are rumored to have engineered this, engineered a certain Choo choo that is new to the Uni Property. I was vexed... now I am doubly vexed... This was covered up very well. But all that I just said is just a rumor. grain of salt. a rude poster who might mislead you like Wednesday.:smiley:

Oooops.. above is a bit of a misstated rumor turned misstated assumption. Waiting for clarification from my source at Walgreen's who has a rumored source from within the Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Company assembly department.

Last edited:
Reactions: BJCool
IMG_9913.jpg

Hmmm.........Nitrogen.......

:idea2: Could it possibly be for the dementor's chilling effect somewhere during the course of the ride?

Liquid nitrogen would be an overly expensive and ultimately inefficient way to create cold air. It will almost definitely be used for a fog effect. For cold blasts of air, regular air conditioning is sufficient.

The show building's been paianted sky blue. Looks like crap imo.

Nitrogen is definetley for temerature reduction.

Teebin, feel free to say as much as you can. :smiley:

--- Update ---

Liquid nitrogen would be an overly expensive and ultimately inefficient way to create cold air. It will almost definitely be used for a fog effect. For cold blasts of air, regular air conditioning is sufficient.

They're not gonna pour liquid nitrogen on us; that would kill us. Nitrogen gas is plenty cold and plenty efficient.

The show building's been paianted sky blue. Looks like crap imo.

Well, what much more could they do with their budget that is left? Maybe paint trees? And cool find of that liquid nitrogen..where's Robert Patrick?

Just add more vines, and the greenhouse will actually look pretty good! If we're going to waiting here for the bulk of the time, there better be some quality entertainment!

Thanks! I was thinking they could be vines, just wasn't sure. Hopefully a lot more vines will added throughout, at least it looks like it's starting to become an interesting space while waiting in line.