The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The show building's been paianted sky blue. Looks like crap imo.

They're not gonna pour liquid nitrogen on us; that would kill us. Nitrogen gas is plenty cold and plenty efficient.

Nitrogen effects are nice, but we'll most likely only see this used for fog...it would be quite expensive to use it to cool the room

Wow, this place is screeching along with all the interest of a Legoland at Cypress Gardens thread. I wonder why more have nothing to say?

PS: I "heard" a "rumor" today that one of teebin's kooky drawings posted sometime in the past six months was somewhat
accurate... by accident... especially if you followed the clue on the map that was solved by "CJ" in "At World's End". What were his three words exactly... I cannot recall... Yet, it would only be true it went to fore and not to port (as happened) or to star as it did not. This riddle is almost as complicated as the darned map.

I would recommend you use the same directional signal however when turning a corner. (now I am sounding like Dumbledore)

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Would they ever use the said nitrgoen for a fog screen? I really do not know how they work or much about them so please don't attack me with that one! I'm just saying that b/c of the "rumor" that popped up here once...

And to those wondering about any kids or their own on FJ, don't forget to show them the queue, with all the discussion lately I'm not sure if Uni said this early on (i think), recently, or at all, but can't one just experience the queue and then bail out for the kuka palooza?

Also, SPOILER

Since the nitrogen is being pumped into that area of the show building, maybe we can assume that the whole dementor encounter is on the greenhouse side of the attraction (or at least starts there; assuming they're not pumping it to any portion of the building which is obv. easily possible). And based on those inside pics, looks like we'll be going through one of those carousels just before we encounter them. And according to screamscape, this would be at the end of FJ. Just throwing that out there as discussion of the plot/order of events on FJ.

And for all the talk of how scary it will be, don't forget that it is rumored to be an entire army of dementors!

Would that mean that the loading station is right after we exit the greenhouse part of the queue?

Would that mean that the loading station is right after we exit the greenhouse part of the queue?

I believe you won't even be close to the load after the so called GH... that is just the beginning. It is after that you will see the rooms published by Uni. That is only a guess based on an image we have all seen here yet most of you ignored as if it were fake. I assure you, it wasn't. It was vague. But that is your problem to figure out. And it wasn't posted by me. And I believe it is gone now.

Last edited:
I believe you won't even be close to the load after the so called GH... that is just the beginning. It is after that you will see the rooms published by Uni. That is only a guess based on something we have all seen here yet most of you ignored as if it were fake. It wasn't.

But in the past updates, you exit the castle into the GH and then you go back into the castle. So, isn't there going to be at least a majority of the rooms we will walk through before the GH queue? I know for sure the room of requirement is after the GH because we get on the ride there, or am I wrong?

no the green house is the first place you enter, hence the ridiculously long queue lines

everything else comes after

here's how it goes from my memory:

The regular line enters the dungeon then goes out into the greenhouse
then the pass through the "oxford corridor"
then the portrait gallery
then dumbledore, dark arts, gryffindor, room of requirement

the express enters the dungeon goes into their own potrait gallery and enters dumbledores office and does the rest with the regular folk

Last edited:
No... the painting room may be part of what you see at first as it may be the beginning of the experience. GH might just be overflow, but all of what they have created around the GH is mega overflow. I think they can bypass major and even minor overflow (GH) and eliminate it entirely if they choose. Single riders often get "the back door" which is nothing" Mummy is a bit diff.. but SM is something similar to your basement.

BTW... I posted my most complicated hint ever on one page back... some of you people read it hard.

no the green house is the first place you enter, hence the ridiculously long queue lines

everything else comes after

here's how it goes from my memory:

Your memory of what?

Last edited:
Wow, this place is screeching along with all the interest of a Legoland at Cypress Gardens thread. I wonder why more have nothing to say?

PS: I "heard" a "rumor" today that one of teebin's kooky drawings posted sometime in the past six months was somewhat
accurate... by accident... especially if you followed the clue on the map that was solved by "CJ" in "At World's End". What were his three words exactly... I cannot recall... Yet, it would only be true it went to fore and not to port (as happened) or to star as it did not. This riddle is almost as complicated as the darned map.

I would recommend you use the same directional signal however when turning a corner. (now I am sounding like Dumbledore)

Have a nice day.

Are we supposed to read over all the pages from the last 6 months? Can't we have another clue? Does it have something to do with an effect at Pirates of the Carribean?

I cant recall the picture though.

Well, the good news is, last I checked.. it is still on this thread. Hint: I promised someone on here that I did not know the scenario of the ride when I posted the picture. It was the truth... at the time. It was just a drawing that I made up to demonstrate something.

Last edited: