The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 127 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Forgot to mention seeing the new stuff at the greenhouse makes me smile. if they times that by like 100 we will have one killer queue out there I want to see those plants growing out of every corner.

I have no clue...just that Teebin made a reference to Captain Jack Sparrow saying "up is down" in At Worlds End. SOO when he said something about the Oil Tank I assumed the picture was the one I pulled out to be the one he was hinting at...and my own imagination decided that the two hints combine to have an upside down whomping willow. Either I'm half way there, all the way, or not even close. Teebin?

--- Update ---

for jymmymack

What i mean is that it would be like spiderman when your being bounced around above the buildings and the set pieces on the walls are built sideways so that you think your upside down high above the city.

Last edited:
no the green house is the first place you enter, hence the ridiculously long queue lines

everything else comes after

here's how it goes from my memory:

The regular line enters the dungeon then goes out into the greenhouse
then the pass through the "oxford corridor"
then the portrait gallery
then dumbledore, dark arts, gryffindor, room of requirement

the express enters the dungeon goes into their own potrait gallery and enters dumbledores office and does the rest with the regular folk

You are correct.

--- Update ---

I am guessing that softs start in a little more than 2 weeks. Just a rumor...

Would they ever use the said nitrgoen for a fog screen? I really do not know how they work or much about them so please don't attack me with that one! I'm just saying that b/c of the "rumor" that popped up here once...

It's actually quite easy...basically a slow steady trickle out of a line of tubes

Scott sounds good I was looking for both TM & passholder preview to be the last week of April with public soft starting early May so maybe I'm close. They really need at least a good month of soft before those package people get down there.

I have no clue...just that Teebin made a reference to Captain Jack Sparrow saying "up is down" in At Worlds End. SOO when he said something about the Oil Tank I assumed the picture was the one I pulled out to be the one he was hinting at...and my own imagination decided that the two hints combine to have an upside down whomping willow. Either I'm half way there, all the way, or not even close. Teebin?

--- Update ---

for jymmymack

What i mean is that it would be like spiderman when your being bounced around above the buildings and the set pieces on the walls are built sideways so that you think your upside down high above the city.

That's what I thought you meant. Wouldn't that kind of be a waste of a huge prop though? My first instinct when I see something that's.... many SCOOPS high is to look up, but they wouldn't want us to look up at the base of the tree, they'd want us to look "down" at the branches. Does what I said make any sense?

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm just saying that by having the tree above us it would appear we're flying through the air upside down being tossed by the branches. The placement of the tree would make it look as though we are staring down at it. That way the ceiling would look like the ground and they wouldn't have to worry about trying to create a sky with all sorts of projectors and such.

But having something that massive suspended from the ceiling would be incredibly impractical. But it would be totally cool !
Also the vehicle would be facing upwards (but appear to be down) with branches swinging so it would appear you are in fact looking down at the branches.

Last edited:
Well I have no indication on what is going on with the clues. I am guessing that an upside-down Jack Sparrow will be asking us to remember, and then locate pictures from half a year ago! Joking... Did anyone believe my post on Page 165?... Did anyone READ my post on 165?

Argh, Teebin! This riddle has stumped me. Give another hint, and I might be able to use process of elimination.

Also, nice sig. I feel like you need to include "Legit as Wednesday" somewhere, whether it be your sig or avatar. lol.

But then there is the little issue of gravity. Wouldn't we realize that we aren't upside down?

Did you not realize it on Spiderman? It's all about tricking the mind...Just because you aren't upside down doesn't mean you can't be fooled. Like those rotating tunnels in haunted houses, or crooked houses where water "runs uphill" It's all an illusion and it's easier than you'd think to trick the mind.

If everything else is upside down except you than you must be the one upside down. Is one way of looking at it.
Even if I'm wrong about the effect. It can and has been done.

Last edited:
I think you're very close. Maybe spot on. Maybe a tad longer.

I'm there the first week in May, thought I would just squeeze in with a month of softs b4 packages kicking in... however the rumor I heard is technically things will be complete yet some problems on sign off with WB, JK and Universal may drag things on... :-(

All these crazy things I've said are just things I think would be cool. The Teebin riddle has led me to my own strange conclusion.

An employee that was a Manager at Louis Pizza told me yesterday she was told when you see the flight of the hypocrite run with 3 or more trains non stop 2 days straight employees will ride the next day.