The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I have no indication on what is going on with the clues. I am guessing that an upside-down Jack Sparrow will be asking us to remember, and then locate pictures from half a year ago! Joking... Did anyone believe my post on Page 165?... Did anyone READ my post on 165?

Your post about what you find scarier than Acromantulas?

What could be scarier than a huge AA spider? The WW won't be scary but it'll be huger and awesome. Maybe the dementors if they are AAs. If they aren't real...I might find them intimidating, if shall I eat my own words? lol

question

from the new Mark Woodbury video

he said, we made our way from the greenhouse to the oxford corridor thru the "something something" hall, now we are in the portrait gallery..

I couldnt make out what he said about the "something something" hall. What is that?

Because I thought we already figure out that from the greenhouse is the oxford corridor, is there something in between? a hall?

Sorry, I watch over and over again, just cant make out what he was saying.

Also, is there only one main corridor (oxford) in the preshows. It seems so, from the video.

Entry of speculated snow from Ron's spell?

entryofsnow-1.jpg

I have no clue...just that Teebin made a reference to Captain Jack Sparrow saying "up is down" in At Worlds End. SOO when he said something about the Oil Tank I assumed the picture was the one I pulled out to be the one he was hinting at...and my own imagination decided that the two hints combine to have an upside down whomping willow. Either I'm half way there, all the way, or not even close. Teebin?

Right idea, wrong drawing when it comes to "up is down".

Last edited:
crazyidea Ellen did NOT ride FJ just went through the queue like the blog folks did a few weeks ago.

Again on the topic of soft I expect I am right within a week & that if all goes well the latest TM/Passholder previews will be is the end of the first week of May. After that I expect soft for public to more so be an opening having the land open (& everything in it) open 6 out of 7 days a week if not everyday. (minus any normal breakdowns) I expect unless they need to make major changes to something they can't close off by itself the area will stay open to the public from a day or two after previews on word.

I am wondering how they do passholder previews... I got mine just before Rockit and there wasnt a preview for it. Do they open the park like normal and only let the passholders into Harry Potter?

crazyidea Ellen did NOT ride FJ just went through the queue like the blog folks did a few weeks ago.

Again on the topic of soft I expect I am right within a week & that if all goes well the latest TM/Passholder previews will be is the end of the first week of May. After that I expect soft for public to more so be an opening having the land open (& everything in it) open 6 out of 7 days a week if not everyday. (minus any normal breakdowns) I expect unless they need to make major changes to something they can't close off by itself the area will stay open to the public from a day or two after previews on word.

I was referring to FotH. When Ellen rode it on her show.