The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 130 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
riddle is still waiting... and yet even the rumor could not figure it out.

two things to think about. even though they don't apply really but they do, in odd out of sync sort of way.

Hermione falls on top of Harry.

then a line: "(sic) I am sorry for that"

Same movie, two different scenes.

Wasn't that when hermione is on the womping willow and falls off onto harry in the third movie?

Or even go into the womping willow?!

Are you saying that we are going to have a near miss encounter with the womping willow? This has been discussed alot but I don't know if it was confirmed.

EDIT: Darn, Jymmymack beat me to it!

Last edited:
I remember Hermione falling on Harry... WHEN THEY WENT UNDER THE WHOMPING WILLOW IN THE THIRD MOVIE.

And I thought we had already discussed how we would get whipped around the Whomping Willlow. So, knowing that maybe it will pick us up or was we are whipping around it somehow the room gets biggger or something???

This is gonna be the most epicly amazing ride ever. Also Teebin is it true that in the same way up equals down, 6 may equal three or 8 may equal four ( though prospects as large as 8 and 6 seem quite large to me, but when you scale them down to 3 and 4 they make more sense logically.

Sorry if this makes little sense... im doped up on drugs in the hospital right now with nothing but my laptop to really spare me any enjoyment, lol.

Hmm... and where did that scene occur.... I cannot recall. What is the description of where that happened... what was it?

They were under the tree, in the path to the shrieking shack. They had just been attacked by the willow. I do not really know what else to describe (this is really driving me crazy)

This is gonna be the most epicly amazing ride ever. Also Teebin is it true that in the same way up equals down, 6 may equal three or 8 may equal four ( though prospects as large as 8 and 6 seem quite large to me, but when you scale them down to 3 and 4 they make more sense logically.

Sorry if this makes little sense... im doped up on drugs in the hospital right now with nothing but my laptop to really spare me any enjoyment, lol.

Not that complicated. But the hint is so dicey... not even a stuffed lawyer could figure it out.

Hmmm.... If one was to untimely... Go and to leave behind a few others in the means of maintaing space for safe keep and harboring of a certain vessel on a certain one way trip around a multi- trip surface area (which may mean up is down or vice versa according to a certain clue) would it be possible that certain illustrations that might or might not have harbored 6 or 8 that may have never exisited or have been seen before really only scale down to the numbers 4 or 3?

Well they are getting whipped around BY the willow, and then are thrown underneath it. So, are we approaching the willow and then being "grabbed" by it and thrown around a bit.

Teebin, say the word and we'll stop guessing. Don't want to get you in trouble.

That would seem the most obvious. I too think we will approach the WW and it'll catch us like the puny Muggles we are lol. And from there...it will throw us violently into the next scene, where ever that may be.

Well they are getting whipped around BY the willow, and then are thrown underneath it. So, are we approaching the willow and then being "grabbed" by it and thrown around a bit.

Teebin, say the word and we'll stop guessing. Don't want to get you in trouble.

I have already said it... "up is down" in a picture that I posted. And I promised JMAFF that I had no idea... I really didn't... but it turns out that it is fact. And if there is something at the other end... it will be a total coincidence.

Last edited: