The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
upisdown.png

Okay, this pic is recent for being the last 6 months.

Last edited:
I have already said it... "up is down" in a picture that I posted. And I promised JMAFF that I had no idea... I really didn't... but it turns out that it is fact. And if there is something at the other end... it will be a total coincidence.

We will be smacked to the ground and the willow will crush us but the Kuka will pull away as the branch smashes down?

Wait, the whomping willow will be above us?!?

The screens will be lower down and we will go up to the physical effects...

Why does this website forum software remember the linked quotes you have previously posted. You quote two people... and then if you go to quote another person later.... the other two are in the quote. Nasty.

In orlando, for vacation wooooo hoo checked out epcot today... gotta say kinda lame. Cant wait to go to universal!!!!!! So i guess its no dice on harry potter huh :(

Teebin even though I only sort of get it I'm still scared out of my mind. I really have to keep telling myself that I'm going on it even if it kills me lol.

Completely Random: I dont know if anybody noticed but the lock on the WW construction gate is gone...hmmm...

Oh is it hmmmm???? I didn't notice that in any pics anyone have a zoomed in pic of the lockless door?

I would say part of that has to do with getting the construction stuff in easier (cranes & what not) but its for sure a good sign.

This is for sure a time to stay on high alert & look for those small details being done like the menu in the stand outside broomsticks.

Anyone going to the parks in the next few days? try to get a look inside at the small things I can sense those previews coming fast.

Last edited:
Guess what... it can. And that is the secret.

To toss my hypotheses out here, the the drawer of the rough sketch of the blueprints had it wrong. There isn't two loading areas (one moving and one not) one section of track is the loopback. Due to the possible height variations with the Kuka, and digital projection for the domes, you ride through the same track twice but at different heights (revelling different show scenes and with different projections in the domes, remember, you can't see directly above in the bench) before your arm is guided into unloading. Probably not going to happen, but it was the first thing I thought of with the "larger inside than outside."

A QUESTION for Disneyhead or Briman

Will there be anymore Helicopter trips right before the opening?

Because those picture are awesome and beautful, but the ones up to now are all during construction time.

It would be awesome (and be the ultimate pictorial)
if you guys get the completed version of Wizarding World from the sky. (including night shots maybe?)

and why before opening? I guess, after it is opened, we will never get Pictures of Wizarding World without people in there.
It is nice to look at the empty and complete picture (almost like a toy model)

So, i wonder, if you guys are doing it for one final time?
(I wish I join you guys, but I am all the way in Asia)