The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone else feel free to help me solve this riddle.. I'm currently searching, but are you saying you got a concept right but maybe had show elements in the wrong order? I'm sure if I think it over I'll start to understand.

Teebin, I may be way off, but are you suggesting that the dome carousels rotate vertically instead of horizontally? This is just a thought ..

Hello, Look time creeper lurker, first time poster!

-Update-
Wait, I just relized that this effect wouldn't be hard to achieve.. Oops

Last edited:
Wow Teebin you got someone to come out of the wood work with your riddle *claps*

Oh & those of you who don't want a little non sense & riddles buh bye because its going to be all kinds of crazy until we get some dates & to know those dates you have to ride the wave of crazy because I for one won't be going out of my way to update someone who can't have a little fun with the non sense.

all this jibberish is exactly why I'm avoiding this thread, someone pm me when softs are announced please

Well no wonder you are orange dude... you gotta let off some steam and have fun. A snoman is white and sparkly and fun. Please decide what and who you are. AngryOrangeMan or snoman.

Teebin, I may be way off, but are you suggesting that the dome carousels rotate vertically instead of horizontally?

You must find or know the stupid drawing to know.

Wow Teebin you got someone to come out of the wood work with your riddle *claps*

Oh & those of you who don't want a little non sense & riddles buh bye because its going to be all kinds of crazy until we get some dates & to know those dates you have to ride the wave of crazy because I for one won't be going out of my way to update someone who can't have a little fun with the non sense.

Hey, no fun is no fun... then let's go for fun right? So I will post three numbers and a word that will be sure to to tighten the physical parts of few legal people plus the designers. 5, 6, 7 and in the middle of all that.. an "oil tank". Hope you have been watching this thread!

And would someone please comment on my signature image??? I thought it somewhat cute and yet telling.

Last edited:
The Forbidden Journey has three lines. Regular, single riders, and express. I don't know if this has been answered yet but my question is: Does the single riders line have all the sights of the regular line, or do you miss a lot like you do in the express?

On opening day, I'll be in single riders if I don't miss any scenery. If single riders misses anything, I'll just grab a butterbeer on the way in and go in the regular line. ;)

The Forbidden Journey has three lines. Regular, single riders, and express. I don't know if this has been answered yet but my question is: Does the single riders line have all the sights of the regular line, or do you miss a lot like you do in the express?

On opening day, I'll be in single riders if I don't miss any scenery. If single riders misses anything, I'll just grab a butterbeer on the way in and go in the regular line. ;)

If I remember correctly, Express and Single Riders miss certain points of the queue.

wait Teebin wasn't the oil tank a reference to the size of the whomping willow cylinder that you made? You were trying to explain how large of an area it would take up and someone said it looked like an oil tank?

Ok, found out my dimensions were just a wee bit off last night. It was a question of scoops x scoops. The good news is that the ice-cream will not melt, as there will be no sun. So, to clarify, and put things in a visual perspective I have created a quasi accurate drawing. The following is to imply that what will fit in this dimension, not the shape itself.

example.png

this?

--- Update ---

Is the tree like hanging from the ceiling so it appears your battling from above? THAT would be cool !!

YES the single rider & express will miss a portion of the main queue so use the regular first to see all the sights.

Oil tank oil can?....oh wait that's Wizard of OZ I'm stumped maybe when I wake up I'll think of something.

BTT_Racheal nice update very cool they left the doors open so you can get a small peak inside thanks Universal for throwing us a bone. Just seeing a bit of the menu makes me hungry.