The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 147 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
How does me winning a contest not make sense. Know your roll and shut your mouth!

Your rudeness is really not appreciated here.

Before you reply, why don't you read his post through thoroughly. He said that you bash the IOA addition, yet get excited that you get to go. Your contradictory nature is confusing. Why would you be excited for something that you so obviously hate?

Your rudeness is really not appreciated here.

Before you reply, why don't you read his post through thoroughly. He said that you bash the IOA addition, yet get excited that you get to go. Your contradictory nature is confusing. Why would you be excited for something that you so obviously hate?

I don't even kur blood. He don' need to say nuthin. Shut yo mouth nerd or yall get scraped. Im hella hoordter than all yall. So their ya go mudbloods. Get scraped Teebin fo sho.

BTW... the rumored carousel projector screens are rumored to not be like my rumored drawings... which kind of makes sense. They are rumored perfect hemispheres... more 1/3rd of a perfect circle. Makes it more predictable for a rumored projector lens. And the the sun was rumored to be out for most of the day in the rumored state of Florida today. And if you believe that I am typing this... then please consider it a rumor.

Last edited:
I don't even kur blood. He don' need to say nuthin. Shut yo mouth nerd or yall get scraped. Im hella hoordter than all yall. So their ya go mudbloods. Get scraped Teebin fo sho.

First of all, I have no idea what you just said because you can't type. Secondly, what qualities do I acquire that make me a nerd? Is it that I'm a member on this forum? So are you. Is it that I'm majoring in Architectural engineering? Or maybe it's that I'm a bodybuilder.

First of all, I have no idea what you just said because you can't type. Secondly, what qualities do I acquire that make me a nerd? Is it that I'm a member on this forum? So are you. Is it that I'm majoring in Architectural engineering? Or maybe it's that I'm a bodybuilder.

Uh huh and I'm the ****in president. Keep lyin to yourself.

avadakedravra1, it is not in our forums' tradition to speak like that when you blatantly said something that someone else found disrespectful. If someone says you do something wrong, you say sorry, even if you're right. We are like a family, and we all need to respect each other like so. Okay? :)

BTW... the rumored carousel projector screens are rumored to not be like my rumored drawings... which kind of makes sense. They are rumored perfect hemispheres... more 1/3rd of a perfect circle. Makes it more predictable for a rumored projector lens. And the the sun was rumored to be out for most of the day in the rumored state of Florida today. And if you believe that I am typing this... then please consider it a rumor.

Yeah. They looked pretty, er, "hemispherey" from that picture someone snapped of them through the big back door a while ago.

I'll be at Universal and IOA tomorrow. I know everything has been photographed but if anything was missed, I can take a picture if any of you would like me to.

--- Update ---

I've never heard of this so called "holiday feast".

I think I already know the answer, but what do you guys think about my softs chance for May 22nd? I think I have a good chance of taking home an awesome trip report! :happy:

Late May/early April sounds quite plausible at this point in time.

I don't need to know that info homie. You don't have to post it.

And you don't have to read it. Everyone has a right to post what they wish, but no spam! :lol:

I expect more respect on these forums.

--- Update ---

I'll be at Universal and IOA tomorrow. I know everything has been photographed but if anything was missed, I can take a picture if any of you would like me to.

--- Update ---

Late May/early April sounds quite plausible at this point in time.

Early April?? :lol:

aaah... so we are speaking in languages now including Ebonics. Can we speak in the language of Tolkien's Elves too? I can do Downeast Maine! This Harri Pottah pahk is goin to be real special. It has snow and should be some cunnin.... and that castle is stunnin. I can't wait to git on that thang and ride... should be like a boat in a nor'eastah. Bettah get yer boats out'a the watah. This could be one of them there puhfec stohms.

Last edited:
avadakedravra1, it is not in our forums' tradition to speak like that when you blatantly said something that someone else found disrespectful. If someone says you do something wrong, you say sorry, even if you're right. We are like a family, and we all need to respect each other like so. Okay? :)

I didn't see you at my Christmas dinner so you are not in my family. Someone said something disrespectful first I just replied. Thanx anyways arbitrator.