The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
aaah... so we are speaking in languages now including Ebonics. Can we speak in the language of Tolkien's Elves too? I can do Downeast Maine! This Harri Pottah pahk is goin to be real special. It has snow and should be some cunnin.... and that castle is stunnin. I can't wait to git on that thang and ride... should be like a boat in a nor'eastah. Bettah get yer boats out'a the watah. This could be one of them there perfec stohms.

I appreciate the humor, Teebin, but adding to this silliness dosn't really help. Let's keep things on topic.

Been a while, what's going on here with the senseless arguments lol? Cut it out please avadakedavra. You're tainting one of the friendliest forums known to man. Maybe you are kidding around but if not, please stop.

Can't wait for the soft reports! And :rofl: at your post Teebin!

I was posting about the Holiday plans that UO has and they berated me so I said stuff back. No big deal thats how life goes. Also I am currently working on getting the link for the holiday feast.

Avada Kedavra / *******************

BTW... just found out that yet even another design company in Florida may be going under... not because of HP... but in spite of it. Just a sign of the times... the themed design industry is suffering terribly. Really concerned about Nassal... Nassal opened an office in Dubai three years ago.... well we know that is toast. We also know that Nassal does little for WDW. It is not the big projects that all of these companies are losing... it is the malls, restaurant and resort stuff that has come to a halt. That is where they make their profits. Go figure. Sad however.

It was nothing crazy or special. I got a "meh" feeling out of it because I've seen all the other media videos and they all contradict each other. And until they reveal FJ footage, I'll be watching upcoming ones too.:happy:

It was nothing crazy or special. I got a "meh" feeling out of it because I've seen all the other media videos and they all contradict each other. And until they reveal FJ footage, I'll be watching upcoming ones too.:happy:

They really need to come out with a better one. They keep putting alot of the same stuff on their vids. They are really wasting everybody's time.

So... I come back to 4 pages of this nonsense. I love this forum. It generally is the best forum Ive ever experienced... but that last four pages. Its like... a blast from the past.

So we're going to be able to mail from thr Pwlery...do you think Universal will have it's own postmark from Hohsmede or just straight up Orlando postmark?

I believe it is going to be a Hogsmeade postmark if I am not mistaken from a vid I saw on the site.

--- Update ---

Ik word zo opgewekt dat ik naar de Wizarding Wereld van Harry potter kan gaan. Ik ga een reusachtig boterbier daar krijgen.

--- Update ---

Ik houd van de Donkere Kunsten. ....Avada Kedavra

I believe it is going to be a Hogsmeade postmark if I am not mistaken from a vid I saw on the site.

--- Update ---

Ik word zo opgewekt dat ik naar de Wizarding Wereld van Harry potter kan gaan. Ik ga een reusachtig boterbier daar krijgen.

--- Update ---

Ik houd van de Donkere Kunsten. ....Avada Kedavra

That kinda looks like german. But I have no idea how to speak or spell german.

You don't seem to understand about our traditions and would rather come up with low-end insults to people that only want the best for the forum. This forum does not tolerate such acts, and therefore I believe you should just announce what's better for the forum. We're only trying to be fair. Now, no more of this. Let's get back on topic, all of us.

You don't seem to understand about our traditions and would rather come up with low-end insults to people that only want the best for the forum. This forum does not tolerate such acts, and therefore I believe you should just announce what's better for the forum. We're only trying to be fair. Now, no more of this. Let's get back on topic, all of us.

Every time someone says: "Lets get back to topic", Nobody does and they just keep doing what they were before. I have said "get back to topic" many times. And about 10% of the time it works. Now, I just wait it out and when everybody is ready to talk about harry potter, we will.

This is really pissing me off. Uni is not giving any new info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why i like Disney they tell you what their up to. =)

Last edited:
You're right, gannon.

FloRida, what more can Universal give? They can't announce anything about the ride or people will complain about spoilers. They can't show too much in-hogsmeade film because it would ruin the surprise. Disney goes too much in saying information, and apparently some people like it. I do, too, but we need to respect Universal's decision here. They're pushing it for us.

You're right, gannon.

FloRida, what more can Universal give? They can't announce anything about the ride or people will complain about spoilers. They can't show too much in-hogsmeade film because it would ruin the surprise. Disney goes too much in saying information, and apparently some people like it. I do, too, but we need to respect Universal's decision here. They're pushing it for us.

Why do you think Alfred Hitchcock worked for universal?

The master of suspense wanted to work with others who like to be suspensful!

Also, thanks for agreeing with my last post, I really do think thats the case on this thread. :lol:

Universal needs to just hurry the hell up and open this thing. I am getting upset. I mean Ellen got to go so they need to open it for everyone.

--- Update ---

Zij moeten iedereen nu binnenlaten. Zij zijn klaar. Ook gaat het Holliday feestmaal ontzagwekkend zijn!!!

Universal needs to just hurry the hell up and open this thing. I am getting upset. I mean Ellen got to go so they need to open it for everyone.

Ellen only could do certain things. The park is/was not fully ready then, therefore it may not be now. If anything soft openings may begin soon but they still are putting some finishing touches on everything. It's only two months away.