The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 149 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal needs to just hurry the hell up and open this thing. I am getting upset. I mean Ellen got to go so they need to open it for everyone.

--- Update ---

Zij moeten iedereen nu binnenlaten. Zij zijn klaar. Ook gaat het Holliday feestmaal ontzagwekkend zijn!!!

Still waiting your proof of your made up holiday feast.

They aren't going to release much more than they already have. Patience is a virtue. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy life...before you know it, the Wizarding World will be open. I might just ignore Harry Potter for a while because construction is over and photos are repetitive now while still amazing.

Movies and football are a big part of my life. I'm going to look forward to movies and making them and preparing for my senior year in football with my brothers. Do what you enjoy most in life aside from HP. June 18th will come.

LoL @ all this nerd rage in here towards Universal. Don't worry kids, it will be open soon so you can buy your $100 wands, patience please a project of this scale needs 100% fine tuning before being opened.

Mantaguy you asked about your trip & softs so to ignore the crap going on I would say since it's right before the packages the only thing that would stop you from running into a soft would be some kind of wacky exclusive preview they close off to the public. If anyone wants same old same old pics I'm prob. going Tues. so I'll grab a few of anything I spot.

i love how all of this arguing got started by something that probably wasn't supposed to be an insult. know your roll and shut you mouth was a reference from one of the greatest wrestlers of all time The Rock.
now for all of you haten on Uni for not releasing more info like Disney would and complaining that there is nothing to talk about. if they released all of this info about the area then there would be nothing to discuss.

I can't believe you idiots believed me. lol. So anxious to hear the latest news that you played into my trap. May the dark arts live forever. Avada Kedavra / **************

--- Update ---

All hail the Dark Lord!!!!!!!!!!

--- Update ---

Voldemort zal u hoeren allemaal stijgen en neerhalen. U zult buigen voor hem of u een kleverig einde net zoals de ouders van Harry zult ontmoeten. U zult alle worden vernietigd. Alle hagel de donkere heer. Voldemort.

The feast was officially confirmed today. I might have to trade my October tickets and go during December.

What do you mean by "officially confirmed"? You later posted that this won't be announced or confirmed on the internet for two weeks, but it was confirmed by "Universal itself" -- what does this mean? There's nothing new on the TM webpage, or in the Universal News that TMs read, and no one has found a news article confirming this yet (on or off the internet). If this is insider information, you might want to be careful -- Universal reads this forum and has put a gag on those who give away their secrets.

If this Holiday Feast is none of the above (in other words, make-believe), please don't post speculations, ideas, hopes, dreams, or HP fantasies of your own as truth without indicating that it's really just your own idea, and you hope it comes true. There was a SASsy individual who did this in the past, and he messed some people's plans and predictions, wasting quite a lot of time. I'm not saying you're making this up, because I don't truly know - but the evidence is not on your side so far.

---- UPDATE -----

I am basing this on your recent post: please don't play tricks that "all of you idiots"will fall for. There are probably other forums where that is perfectly okay, and I encourage that behavior there. But not here. Thank you.

Last edited:
I can't believe you idiots believed me. lol. So anxious to hear the latest news that you played into my trap. May the dark arts live forever. Avada Kedavra / **************

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

Voldemort zal u hoeren allemaal stijgen en neerhalen. U zult buigen voor hem of u een kleverig einde net zoals de ouders van Harry zult ontmoeten. U zult alle worden vernietigd. Alle hagel de donkere heer. Voldemort.

Damn Deatheaters.

What do you mean by "officially confirmed"? You later posted that this won't be announced or confirmed on the internet for two weeks, but it was confirmed by "Universal itself" -- what does this mean? There's nothing new on the TM webpage, or in the Universal News that TMs read, and no one has found a news article confirming this yet (on or off the internet). If this is insider information, you might want to be careful -- Universal reads this forum and has put a gag on those who give away their secrets.

If this Holiday Feast is none of the above (in other words, make-believe), please don't post speculations, ideas, hopes, dreams, or HP fantasies of your own as truth without indicating that it's really just your own idea, and you hope it comes true. There was a SASsy individual who did this in the past, and he messed some people's plans and predictions, wasting quite a lot of time. I'm not saying you're making this up, because I don't truly know - but the evidence is not on your side so far.

---- UPDATE -----

I am basing this on your recent post: please don't play tricks that "all of you idiots"will fall for. There are probably other forums where that is perfectly okay, and I encourage that behavior there. But not here. Thank you.

Ya thanx for reading the whole thing forum king.

--- Update ---

Damn Deatheaters.

That is how we work and why we rule. Bow to Voldemort Jymmymack. Avada Kedavra /******************** Jymmymack.

--- Update ---

Sassy is such a weak word that only a mudblood would use. Don't ever use that word in this forum again.

Congrats avadakedavra1, you're the first Dbag in the Orlando United family!

Now, please, for the good of the forum, stfu and only post factual (a.k.a. "rumored") information with proof. I don't have time to read BS posts and I'm sure I'm speaking for some other members here as well when I say that.

Let's say you came in here, were a bit of a Dbag, but the feast info was true and you provided a source. Well, then alright, at least you would be an an asset even though you were hard to crack. But instead you just call us ALL idiots and tell us you're "information" was made up. There's no need for such nonsense.

:spam:

Congrats avadakedavra1, you're the first Dbag in the Orlando United family!

Now, please, for the good of the forum, stfu and only post factual (a.k.a. "rumored") information with proof. I don't have time to read BS posts and I'm sure I'm speaking for some other members here as well when I say that.

Let's say you came in here, were a bit of a Dbag, but the feast info was true and you provided a source. Well, then alright, at least you would be an an asset even though you were hard to crack. But instead you just call us ALL idiots and tell us you're "information" was made up. There's no need for such nonsense.

You are the Dbag. If you don't like what I post then don't read it. I can give two ****s what a dumbass like you thinks. Im sorry that insider information about this park means the world to you. It will be open soon enough and I am sure a filthy muggle like yourself won't be able to go so the viewing of this forum is really pointless to you. Don't reply to my posts anymore because obviously you aren't tough enough to view them.

Troll

Noun
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

--- Update ---

if you wanna ignore a user's post, click on their name and select ignore user and voila...you get to ignore their trollish ramblings :)

Oh wow. I did not know that. Thanks!

Ya ignore me. Everyone attacked me first. I was just messing around so screw you nerds. If i am a troll I will bash your brains in yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaahahhahahahh bow to Voldemort.