The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Unlike my last post, which Avada Kedavra ignored because it was to long and hard for them to read, and would cause them to stay up past their bedtime; this is my next shorter post:

WELCOME BACK SAS!!! You are being a ********* again; please leave SAS/Avada Kedavra. You made the last 5 pages pointless reading!!!

Can’t wait to see the administrators read the last few pages…

Does anyone else agree?

Yeah so i just came back from an OU break and wow this threads got big. Can anyone sum up what everyone's talking about in the past week if there is anything important, thanks duddeees :D

Just a note to all (and many of you probably already know this), if you want to see clearer more controllable versions of those videos, you can download them as quicktime movies from their media website. Note the download button in the lower left of the movie. http://media.universalorlando.com/harrypotter/videos.php

Another hint on QT movies is that once paused, you can go through them frame by frame with the arrow keys on your keyboard. It is very useful.

The 3rd report will for sure be on merch. but I wouldn't expect much on the wands since the sites were saying they didn't get to go in there. The reason the sites haven't released the report yet is Universal told them to hold off a few weeks?

The 3rd report will for sure be on merch. but I wouldn't expect much on the wands since the sites were saying they didn't get to go in there. The reason the sites haven't released the report yet is Universal told them to hold off a few weeks?

Yep, and if some of you here think back... I'll bet that is what the video that they put up and then took down immediately showing the storefront interior with the snitch flying around is meant to be used for. Did anyone grab that video before they took it down? I think only a very few got to see it.

They'll probabally release the video when the WWoHP opens. LOL

My thought exactly since its taking forever to get info out. But I would say more start of May the reports would be released because I doubt Universal would be stupid enough to wait until softs are happening to have sites release what than would be a very outdated report.

Reactions: BBPH