The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 165 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2 things I noticed from the walk-through...

1. Someone mentioned they thought that the butterbeer cart was only temporary fro busy days and such... It looks like it'll be permanent since it's in the walk-tthough, IMO.

2. Am I missing something? I didn't see any way to get to FotH, or is that just cause they don't let you into the FJ area?

Teebin. My goodness. If you are right...
I'm trying to convince my mother to let me go with my friend this Saturday. So...

GAH, I just got a massive headache from all of this; the website, the videos, the pictures, the *ahem*...
I get chills from every picture update. I don't think this is natural.

I think the Flying Tour looks better than the click-thru hogsmeade tour. But did anyone else sign up for the Dragon Challenge?

Oh, what does everyone think of the interior shots of the 3 Broomsticks?

Oh, and I don't see softs happening before Monday. But I could be wrong.

Teebin. My goodness. If you are right...
I'm trying to convince my mother to let me go with my friend this Saturday. So...

GAH, I just got a massive headache from all of this; the website, the videos, the pictures, the *ahem*...
I get chills from every picture update. I don't think this is natural.

Woah!!!... that was a logical conclusion on my part. Pay royalties... pay money get money... I could be way off. PLEASE NO ONE BASE YOUR PLANS OR EXPECTATIONS ON WHAT I SAY HERE. SOME ARE FACTS, OTHERS ARE LOGIC YET NOT FACT. SOME ARE MY LOGIC BASED ON THAT WHICH SHOULD BE LOGICAL BUT MAY NOT BE. So please, I know things... yet I hardly know all. I know little.

Last edited:
I think the Flying Tour looks better than the click-thru hogsmeade tour. But did anyone else sign up for the Dragon Challenge?

no i didn't really get what it was for.

the three broomsticks view is in the newspaper you say?

i wish the virtual tour went inside the shops, but oh well

the dragon challenge page doesn't really have a way out either

Oh, what does everyone think of the interior shots of the 3 Broomsticks?

Oh, and I don't see softs happening before Monday. But I could be wrong.

I signed up for dragon challenge. What is it supposed to do? Let you ride dragon challenge or give you an invitation to the opening of the WWoHP or just the ride? Anyone know?

I don't believe this is the movie set, but it could be.

3brooms1.png

Looks like they MAY be adding more. I am now getting the "under maintenence" message.

Last edited:
I don't believe this is the movie set, but it could be.

3brooms1.png

Is that a ladder in the corner of the pic? If that was movie set, I don't think that would be there after how many films? But, those steps right after the door look kinda close. And the 3 broomsticks looks smaller than what was depicted in the concept art. Then again, it is concept art.